whos next 2 hold down tha bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
i think its all about Fabby.. hes sick as fuck

i dont think Turfy has what it takes to blow up, dont get me wrong i like Turf but his style just dont seem like it would appeal to the masses

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
man tha bay'z future look bright we got...
Mistah FAB
Turf Talk
Ya Boy
Bailey (cant wait for his album)
Clyde Carson
Droop-e is tight to i like his flow
Jacka
Huslah

Sep 30, 2005
5-Dime NwK said:
i think its all about Fabby.. hes sick as fuck

i dont think Turfy has what it takes to blow up, dont get me wrong i like Turf but his style just dont seem like it would appeal to the masses
Didn't Mike Jones go platinum? 99% of Houston rappers are tighter than he is. Turf's style is party-oriented, so he can sell, he just gotta come with some stupidass gimmick. Say "it's Tuuuuuuuuurf TALK" every ten seconds, print his name, address & pager number on his t-shirt, some shit like that.

May 5, 2005
Meandme said:
Didn't Mike Jones go platinum? 99% of Houston rappers are tighter than he is. Turf's style is party-oriented, so he can sell, he just gotta come with some stupidass gimmick. Say "it's Tuuuuuuuuurf TALK" every ten seconds, print his name, address & pager number on his t-shirt, some shit like that.
lol real shit mutha fuckaz like that shit have anybody heard that lafy tafy song that shit is dumb as fuck retarded as song

Sep 11, 2005
yeah that laffy taffy song, it brings appeal to people cuz the beat is jus stupid, sqares havent heard that kinda shit on the radio, theyre used to the "YEEEEEAAAH!!" or "WOO WOO", i can see Fab keepin the bay alive, and Droop-E jus makin stars come outta his ass like farts, Keak i cant see makin it big, i think its how are we (as in norhern cali) gonna do it big when are own people (Socal) cant stand us. The socal mexicans hate us northern mexicans cuz we "act" black....the black socal doods are too much into the gang shit, i mean before any of our bay doods go big we gotta have the support of our own peeps, which sadly we dont. And for the LA mexicans hating on a Northern mexican like myself, i aint no norte or nothing, i dont talk or act black, its bein Nortern Californian......ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!Droop E and Fab got my vote, sorry for the novel....

Oct 19, 2004
How could anybody not say KEAK is the next thing big thing out the Bay. He's the only one wit major radio and club play outside of the Bay. He has a video, he's in magazines and has the biggest buzz out of any artist in the bay right now. Keak is next, period!

May 5, 2005
supavillain said:
yeah that laffy taffy song, it brings appeal to people cuz the beat is jus stupid, sqares havent heard that kinda shit on the radio, theyre used to the "YEEEEEAAAH!!" or "WOO WOO", i can see Fab keepin the bay alive, and Droop-E jus makin stars come outta his ass like farts, Keak i cant see makin it big, i think its how are we (as in norhern cali) gonna do it big when are own people (Socal) cant stand us. The socal mexicans hate us northern mexicans cuz we "act" black....the black socal doods are too much into the gang shit, i mean before any of our bay doods go big we gotta have the support of our own peeps, which sadly we dont. And for the LA mexicans hating on a Northern mexican like myself, i aint no norte or nothing, i dont talk or act black, its bein Nortern Californian......ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!Droop E and Fab got my vote, sorry for the novel....
im from socal daygo and i love bay shit i stay in richmond now but tha whole bay movement is whats up yall support eachother and thats how its suppose 2 be alot of niggaz from daygo love bay music at every high school its atleast 100 mac dre wanna bes(in daygo that is)

Sep 11, 2005
damn its like that?? i dont know why but to me its funny, i actually can say i was a fan of dre before his death, i aint gonna lie, i wasnt as much respectful to him as i am now, but its funny how doods try actin like him now..... i feel stupid bumpin his shit now cuz people thank im barely knowin about dood.... i mean when i see doods talkin like him now and doin shit he did now, i dont get impressed, i feel stupid.....i ask myself do i look like that?? i dont kno why the fuck im blabbin jus the MD wanna be's got me goin...

Oct 19, 2004
supavillain said:
The socal mexicans may not support our shit but so what. They aren't a big market for a hip hop anyway. Everybody else in socal be on our shit and thats no lie. Come out here and peep the younger generation, they luv our shit.