Whos gonna win the AFC West?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AFC West Winner

• Total voters

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Raiders a playoff team? Brandon Lloyd thinks so....

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/19293/lloyd-loss-was-high-school-game

There’s really no excuse for getting blown up on like that. That’s a high school game,” Lloyd said. That’s not a professional football game and it’s embarrassing. It’s just not right and there’s nothing really much we can do about that today but learn from it. Maybe there’s something during the week that we did wrong as players and coaches and try to correct that moving forward.”

Lloyd was also complimentary of the Raiders, calling them a playoff team.

“You look at our division and you can’t look at the Raiders anymore and say ‘Oh, these guys have great talent and the best athletes in the world and they’re not good.’ We can’t say that because our division is so wide open because every team has an opportunity,” Lloyd said. "That makes the Raiders even more dangerous because not only do they have the best athletes in the NFL, but they have confidence and motivation. Now look at them: They’re a playoff team.”

May 20, 2006
Raiders at Chiefs week 17... Think about the possibility of the AFC west coming down to that game

That would be fucking awesome

That "would be fucing awesome"................ becuz the chiefs will win and AD can go ahead and die becuz da raidayz aint gonna eva b shit again as long as Ad is still breathin.................... roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :siccness:

Mar 24, 2006
The queefs aint that good and will be exposed.

Mark my words.

Oh and yall haven't won a SB since the Vietnam war.
The Faiders aint that good and will be exposed by the Seahawks this week.

Mark my words.

Oh and ya'll still have the NFL RECORD for most consecutive seasons with atleast 10 or more losses.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
either way it's looking good for when the chiefs come to town.

either we find a way to win 2 in a row, which mean we gonna start getting on a roll, or we lay down to the seachickens and go hard on the division foe the following week.

We been playin better against our division which should always be a given in football, but it hasnn't for us in the past few seasons.

our gameplan against kansass shitty gotta be stop the run and let them beat us in the air, which won't happen with matt cassell

Mar 24, 2006
either way it's looking good for when the chiefs come to town.

either we find a way to win 2 in a row, which mean we gonna start getting on a roll, or we lay down to the seachickens and go hard on the division foe the following week.

We been playin better against our division which should always be a given in football, but it hasnn't for us in the past few seasons.

our gameplan against kansass shitty gotta be stop the run and let them beat us in the air, which won't happen with matt cassell
Cassel is better then both of your QBs right now, all we gotta do is shut down McFadden and its a wrap.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Cassel is better then both of your QBs right now, all we gotta do is shut down McFadden and its a wrap.
with the exception of the SF game where Campbell looked like an absolute piece of shit... Campbell and Cassell have put up somewhat similar numbers over the past few weeks

you could say Cassell is playing a little better overall... but he's not hands down a better QB than Campbell or Gradkowski

face it, these are both running teams that ask their QBs to make plays when they need to

the big difference for you guys isn't the QB position, it's your rushing defense

you've been much better at stopping the run than us

although it seems like we're improving, and we've done okay in that area with the exception of a couple big plays here and there, we need to get better

considering this is a division game... anything can happen... and when I say anything I mean anything... we could get blown out, you guys could get blown out, or it could be a close tight game either way

Chiefs fans should be confident... but don't act like we have no shot at beating you guys... please guys... stay somewhat humble... I see your heads getting bigger everyday, and I'm starting to hate the Chiefs more than any other AFC West team... but I guess that's how it goes... whoever is on the top is a target... so shit... hopefully we can get to that spot soon... it's very possible, if you think it's not you're a fuckin hater

Apr 2, 2010
If Chiefs won they would be legitimately be one of the nfl's best given the very hard schedule they have this year....

I'll go with them though, fuck it...
Well I called something right for once, over half of the teams they have left are guaranteed wins too :cool:

Damn you really think bills will beat chiefs radio? With the bills having the leagues worst rushing defense and the chiefs having the best?

Dec 2, 2006
Well I called something right for once, over half of the teams they have left are guaranteed wins too :cool:

Damn you really think bills will beat chiefs radio? With the bills having the leagues worst rushing defense and the chiefs having the best?
I think the Cheifs have been a fluke thus far. Buffalo is due for a win. To win football pools you have to take a few upsets.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I wouldn't go as far as saying the Chiefs have a been a fluke because they've been in every game this year (vs the Colts and Texans) and they would've beat the Texans if it wasn't for that bunk pass interference call. The Chiefs are at the top of the division and they deserve to be there until the Raiders knock them out of first place. It all started with them beating the Chargers.

As long as the Chargers don't win the division this year, it's all good. I hate the Chargers more than the Broncos and Chiefs.

Mar 24, 2006
lol @ calling us a fluke.

we've beaten who was in front of us...what do you expect? the texans and colts struggled against us in their own houses. ofcourse the Chiefs faithful is going to be confident. our running game is not to be fucked with. the bills will still be defeated after they leave the head this week. 5-2 is alot better then 4-3 at this time. we aint gonna let some winless team come in here n' beat us!