Whos gonna win the AFC West?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AFC West Winner

• Total voters
Feb 14, 2004
savage = undercover raiders fan, either that or he wants all the raider fans to be like "yeah he voted our team in that thread so when the NFC West poll comes up, we will vote seahawks"
lol You failed twice.

Chargers will probably win the division, though. If they do, I see the Raiders in 2nd.

Dec 2, 2006
Here are the numbers from the last years two games against SD:

1st game

We all know how this game ended. This was definately one of his uglier days. Average QB play and we easily won this game.
CMP/ATT YDS TD INT QB rating
Russell 12/30 208 1 2 47.6

2nd game
109 passing yards. Show me a team in the NFL that wins with 109 passing yards. Below par and Russell was to blame once again.
CMP/ATT YDS TD INT QB rating
Russell 14/22 109 0 1 56.8

Considering our upgrade at QB with Campbell or Gradkowski, do we get the same atrocious performance against SD twice this year?

We upgraded our team this offseason, there is no question about that. The question is did San Diego? Not everyone thinks they did and I am not talking just my opinion....

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
savage = undercover raiders fan, either that or he wants all the raider fans to be like "yeah he voted our team in that thread so when the NFC West poll comes up, we will vote seahawks"
Man you must think everybody take the siccness as serious as you do. I give savage a lot more credit then to vote for a team just so they vote for the Seahawks in another poll. Like any of the polls mean shit.

I gotta respect the Raiders fans for having so much faith in their team every year. No matter what, every year about this time they all come out and say the Raiders are winning the super bowl or going undefeated. I like that shit, I'm the say way with the Seahawks.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Man you must think everybody take the siccness as serious as you do. I give savage a lot more credit then to vote for a team just so they vote for the Seahawks in another poll. Like any of the polls mean shit.

I gotta respect the Raiders fans for having so much faith in their team every year. No matter what, every year about this time they all come out and say the Raiders are winning the super bowl or going undefeated. I like that shit, I'm the say way with the Seahawks.
Your a dipshit, and the shit head birds won't do shit

Stealth

May 8, 2002
How is Malcom Floyd looking? I got V Jax and Floyd in Fantasy hoping if Jax doesn't play Floyd will be a #1. Any promise?

Mar 12, 2010
I THINK I AM GONNA GO OUT ON LIMB HERE JIM AND SAY THE CHARGERS ARE GONNA BLOW UP THE AFC WEST. RAIDERS FANS SORRY ABOUT CAMBELL GETTING BLOWN UP BY LABOY BUT DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU GUYS HAD A CHANCE ANYWAYS????

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
The Raiders will win the AFC West this year. The Chargers can't win it every year so it's about time for a different team to win it. The main key to the Raiders winning is Hugh Jackson. We have a real offensive coordinator and we kept the defensive coordinator from last year. So now we have stability from the head coach on down to the qb.

I wouldn't hate on the Chiefs or Broncos if they won it but I'm tired of the Chargers winning it every year.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
CHHHHHHHHHHARRRRRRRGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OUR RUNNING GAME GOT A BIG BOOST FROM AGING NO PRODUCING LT TO YOUNG LEGS IN RYAN MATTHEWS..REGARDLESS IF VJ IS GONE HES STILL NOT OUR NUMBER ONE GUY TO GO TO IN THE AIR,GATES IS.WE HAVE PLENTY OF WEAPONS BESIDES ANTONIO FROM MALCOM FLOYD TO NANEE.PHILLIPS RIVERS.ENUFF SAID.SORRY BOYS BOLTS GONNA RETAIN THERE AFC WEST CROWN.

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
The Raiders will win the AFC West this year. The Chargers can't win it every year so it's about time for a different team to win it.
Another insightful post by Tony!:ermm:
Don't you think before you type this shit out?
Even your keyboard thinks you're an idiot.
Isn't there a legit reason why you think the Raiders will win it, or is it just because the chargers can't win it every year

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
CHHHHHHHHHHARRRRRRRGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OUR RUNNING GAME GOT A BIG BOOST FROM AGING NO PRODUCING LT TO YOUNG LEGS IN RYAN MATTHEWS..REGARDLESS IF VJ IS GONE HES STILL NOT OUR NUMBER ONE GUY TO GO TO IN THE AIR,GATES IS.WE HAVE PLENTY OF WEAPONS BESIDES ANTONIO FROM MALCOM FLOYD TO NANEE.PHILLIPS RIVERS.ENUFF SAID.SORRY BOYS BOLTS GONNA RETAIN THERE AFC WEST CROWN.
68 1167 17.2 9

^^I think VJ was pretty important to your offense last year, not saying the other recievers are not good, but he was your #1 WR.