Whos gonna win the AFC West?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AFC West Winner

• Total voters
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Hate say it but I think the Chargers will win again. With Chiefs and Raiders being improved and Broncos taking a step back.

Sorry for edit but i wanted poll to be public so we could see who the homers are.

May 3, 2002
All signs point to the Chargers, but it's gonna be hard to work without Vincent Jackon and LT even though he hasn't been that great over the past years i'm sure his leadership helped, yes there are some good signs that Ryan Matthews & Malcolm Floyd will fill those spots, but we shall see.

I hope to see the Raiders win it, but that's because i'm a fan so therefore I voted OAKLAND!!!!!

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Original.

All signs point to the Chargers, but it's gonna be hard to work without Vincent Jackon and LT even though he hasn't been that great over the past years i'm sure his leadership helped, yes there are some good signs that Ryan Matthews & Malcolm Floyd will fill those spots, but we shall see.

I hope to see the Raiders win it, but that's because i'm a fan so therefore I voted OAKLAND!!!!!

LMAO lmao lmao lmao

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
people need to realize the Chargers could be better on offense overall because they're gonna have a better running game

sure they'll miss V Jax... but when you got Rivers back there you know the passing game is still gonna be raw

just keepin it real

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
Ive seen just about every preseason game so far and two things have really stayed with me....Tha Raiders are a lot better and the Chargers offense can score on anyone.....

I hope the Raiders win the division cuz Im a life long fan and It would be nice to rub that one in JaWalrus' face....But realistically I think the Chargers O is better now than last year even without V Jax and McNeil....I think the only real surprise in the division will be tha broncos finishing last place. they have zero pass rush without Dumervil

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
savage = undercover raiders fan, either that or he wants all the raider fans to be like "yeah he voted our team in that thread so when the NFC West poll comes up, we will vote seahawks"

Dec 2, 2006
Chargers will win it

anyone who says otherwise is a homer

I hope I'm wrong, but they most likely will
I will be that homer then. I think the Chargers are not going to be as good this year. The Raiders are going to be a better team than they were last year. If we did not have a guy named Jawalrus Russell at QB, it is possible we would have won both games against them last year. We split this year.