WHO'S GONNA PUT MINNESOTA ON THE MAP ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
FROM YALLS OPINION..... I KNOW I AM TRYING TO AND AM BOUT TO RELEASE MY 1ST CD (MURDA 4 HIRE) SOON WHICH FEATURES LYNCH, ZAGG, SANDMAN MAEHAM, DISCREET & MS.CHAMBERS.....

I AM ALSO GETTING MY NAME OUT THERE BY DOING TRAX FOR SICCMADE SO THATS GONNA HAVE PEOPLE LOOKING AT THE SOTA....

BUT AGAIN WHO DO YALL THINK IS GONNA DO IT.....

May 2, 2002
www.straightvodkaent.com
hmmm...Sandman for sure, and my nigga Young Playa Lavi$h. i haven't heard alot of stuff though. I remember lil' buddy from back in the day but last i knew he was locked up, and i knew a nigga named missing link from south st. Paul but ain't heard shit from him in a minute.

@ Tanqueray Loc

you got a myspace or somewhere to check your shit out?

Oh...FUCC prince, he aint never did shit for anyone in mpls as far as music is concerned...and Minnesota aint on the map for this rap shit yet OR should I say Hood Nigga Muzic... Not Universal baccpacc rap shit..... No disrespect towards no one or what they prefer though....

Tanqueray Loccsta Presents... "Murda 4 Hire" Should be in stores a.s.a.p or early 2007 at the latest...

Its a group cd which is me & my Cuzzin LiL K-Wood

http://www.myspace.com/murda4hire132
http://www.myspace.com/tanqueray

Feb 8, 2003
My bad pimp, Damn you got mad when I said Prince lol. Calm down killer at first you didnt say who puttin it on the map for rap. you just said who putting it on the map for music. The only one I really heard from there was Sandman so I cant judge bc Im sure theres plenty of talented underground artist in your area. If I can find your album when it drops then ill check you out.

I always been the type of nigga to be a leader and speak my mind and dont follow trends Honestly IMO Prince will always be Mpls Theres not a question about that either. he a pioneer and did more then any artist there has or ever will do.

Sep 17, 2005
Shit DMG first release was too cold, I remember niggaz laughin back in the gap when he said he was from Minnesota, everyone thought he was from TX at first. Didnt anyone in TX know anything about no muthafuckin St. Paul but he was spittin so hard you had to respect it.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Edward Thizzerhands said:
Another person referring to Minneapolis as "Murderapolis"....fuckin corny....
Who?

Sandman
Blaqtaz (seen these cats open for Tech one year... def liked what I heard)
Hellaminik gots some good shit too
And last but not least....... LIQUID ASSASSIN!!! That dude gots mad flow! He be rollin' w/ Dirty Thug though and I just don't think that suits his style.

@ Tanqueray Loc... I'll be waitin' for your shit to drop dawg. Good luck w/ everything. PEACE

Apr 25, 2002
Edward Thizzerhands said:
Another person referring to Minneapolis as "Murderapolis"....fuckin corny....
Lot of people say that out here, not as applicable today as it was in the early 90s but you still here it every now and then.