WHO'S DELETING MY POSTS??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
He wont post in the WCM forum because nobody would see it. WCM is an outdated, washed up record label with shitty artists.
WCM IS A FAMILY IN MY OPINION, AND ALTHOUGH WE MAY NOT BE EVERYBODY'S CUP OF TEA...WE HAVE LOYAL FANS IN MANY PLACES, BECUZ WE HIT THE ROAD AND DID OUR INDEPENDENT THING QUITE WELL AND CONSISTENTLY, INSTEAD OF WAITING ON THE NEXT MANS APPROVAL.
AND SINCE C-BO LEFT THE SICCNESS NONE OF US HAVE FREQUENTLY VISITED OR POSTED IN THAT FORUM, BUT SINCE U WANNA BE A STATKEEPER, IF U CHECC MY RESUME IVE ALWAYS POSTED IN, PARTICIPATED AND SHARED MY VIEWS AND MUSIC IN THE BART FORUM. JOKES,FIASCOS,DISAGREEMENTS AND ALL, IM STILL HERE DOIN ME AND NOT WORRIED ABOUT WHAT THE NEXT DOES UNLESS IT PERTAINS TO ME AND MINE. OPINIONS ARE OPINIONS...BUT THEY DONT FEED MY FACE OR PAY MY BILLS SO SAY WHAT U FEEL. TO ME YOURE JUST ANOTHER MOTIVATOR/HATER ON THE LIST. TODAY IM IN THE MOOD TO SAY GOD BLESS U. I NEVER LOVE NOTHIN THAT DONT LOVE ME. :)
#DEUCES

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Oh and "DaGrimProphet" has anything to do with who you are? You're a 90 pound Bisexual EuroFag that has a strange obsession with Killa Tay.You and Tay are fucking lame. Getting super butthurt because your Internet Feels. Living in Woodland hills, I grew up in San Francisco you faggot. So keep idolizing American West Coast culture while you sip tea with your mum and play soccer in your front yard listening to CBO on your headphones you little faggot.
1) Most posters here know my full name, and multiple folks (whom I have conducted business with) know my home address. I also made multiple videos showing my face.
2) I'm over 200lbs, you waaay off with that 90 pound bullshit, you misinformed little cockroach.
3)I'm 100% heterosexual, no grey area faggot shit with me. But the way you obsess over dudes, your ass is suspect
4) "Internet feels"? I used to care about how yall saw me, but since my status on here fluctuates from "most hated" to "moderately accepted" I figured theres no point in giving a fuck what folks think about me.
5) I dont like tea
6) I dont like soccer
7) I dont have a front yard

Like Ice T said, you dont know me fool

DaGrim only runs his mouth because a) he is at least 3000 miles across the ocean from anyone i the US so b) he knows he can say whatever he wants, be a tough guy, and nothing will happen to him.

Predictable. He is the very definition of a "internet thug". My guess is he would have a very different tune if he lived in the states. Talkin all that shit...
"Be a tough guy"? Thats cute. How about you read through every post I made on this site, and try to find any time I attacked someone who has not attacked me before. I'm a respectful guy and I would never say anything online I wouldnt say to someones face, but I dont tolerate disrespect PERIOD.

The reality is you been butthurt ever since you made that prophecy about my ban, and I got it lifted. 3 times.

So kindly raise the fuck up off my nuts and quit it with that bullshit.
brixton bomber @brixton bomber you got a date on when you coming to England yet? I look forward to that fade you promised me

I'm not pro-police or anti-police. I'm pro-people. Good people. Not losers like yourself.
Again, can you make a single post without insulting someone? Somehow Im the tough guy here, but you seem to be the talking shit in every post. You're the fuckin loser, loser.

May 9, 2002
"Be a tough guy"? Thats cute.
Oxymoron

How about you read through every post I made on this site, and try to find any time I attacked someone who has not attacked me before.
Thats not the point...at all.

I'm a respectful guy and I would never say anything online I wouldnt say to someones face, but I dont tolerate disrespect PERIOD.
I highly doubt that. Its easy to say that but actually doing that? Yeah...ive seen that play out too many times. But, keep thinking that.

The reality is you been butthurt ever since you made that prophecy about my ban, and I got it lifted. 3 times.
Uhhh....huh? I cant tell if you are proving me right or wrong here? Were you banned? Its a yes or no question. I dont need anything else but one of those two words.

Yes, because its things like this in life that cause me to be "butthurt". I dont feel you live your life in any kind of state of reality at all.

lol..and right on cue. You just proved my entire post that you quoted. Keep up the act, breh. Its nice to live as far away as you do and talk out the side of your mouth (or fingers in this case) like you do you with little to no repercussions for your actions.

Keep it up.:dead:

Jan 30, 2007
1) Most posters here know my full name, and multiple folks (whom I have conducted business with) know my home address. I also made multiple videos showing my face.
2) I'm over 200lbs, you waaay off with that 90 pound bullshit, you misinformed little cockroach.
3)I'm 100% heterosexual, no grey area faggot shit with me. But the way you obsess over dudes, your ass is suspect
4) "Internet feels"? I used to care about how yall saw me, but since my status on here fluctuates from "most hated" to "moderately accepted" I figured theres no point in giving a fuck what folks think about me.
5) I dont like tea
6) I dont like soccer
7) I dont have a front yard

Like Ice T said, you dont know me fool

"Be a tough guy"? Thats cute. How about you read through every post I made on this site, and try to find any time I attacked someone who has not attacked me before. I'm a respectful guy and I would never say anything online I wouldnt say to someones face, but I dont tolerate disrespect PERIOD.

brixton bomber @brixton bomber you got a date on when you coming to England yet? I look forward to that fade you promised me

Again, can you make a single post without insulting someone? Somehow Im the tough guy here, but you seem to be the talking shit in every post. You're the fuckin loser, loser.

HAHA! how many times you been banned for this fuck shit? Go back to slurpin Real 1 or his dads Tay Capones semen youngin. Tell your mom to lock her liquor cabinet, shits embarrassing CUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. #RWBS

Props: mq66 and mq66
Jul 12, 2002
I got an A* in GCSE English. I know what a fucking oxymoron is...
What's the asterisk all about? Does your report card look like this?:

GCSE English - A*

*This lad really received an "F" but we felt bad for him so we gave him a sympathy "A". He has been wearing oversized clothing to school that was made by an American brand named Fubu in the 1990's. He has also been telling his peers that he is a full fledged member of some "west coast mafia" and he has been seen on campus with a portable cassette player. Those are obvious signs of delusion, and we are highly concerned for this student's mental health. Please meet with us at your earliest convenience so we can discuss what's best for your child over tea and crumpets.

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
I FUCC WITH U GRIM, U GOTTA LOOK BEYOND THE HATE CUZ THE FACT IS....THATS ALL SOME PPL WILL EVER HAVE FOR U NO MATTER WHAT U SAY HERE OR HOW U ACT. THE MORE U IGNORE THE NEGATIVITY, THE MORE POSITIVE U WILL FEEL ABOUT YOURSELF AND IT ACTUALLY FEELS GREAT WHEN U ACCOMPLISH THINGS AND THOSE PPL ARE STILL DOIN THE SAME THING...(JUST LIKE A HAMSTER ON A WHEEL). NOBODY WINS INTERNET ARGUMENTS, THATS WHY I SPEAK MY PEACE AND KEEP IT PUSHIN. NO NEED TO RESPECT ANYBODY THAT DOESNT RESPECT U.
#STAY SOLID YOUNG HOMIE