Whos Copin that new Yuk?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 27, 2005
aight the cd comes out in one week and it looks like its coming out cause on the website it give you a link whe you can pre-order it....

http://www.smokealotrecords.com/news.html
PRE-ORDER WESTCOAST DON NOW!!

The most anticipated album this summer is finally available for pre- order! Click Here to purchase the LP now!

so it looks like it is coming out on the 14th.....but there yet no vid, no promo, no nothing, im still coping it but it looks like alot of people aint....so the people that kno it coming out next week whos coping it?

Jan 23, 2006
this album doesn't sound like the greatest yuk album ever but i'll still be coppin it the day it drops, anybody know when his "free at last" mixtape is droppin?

Feb 11, 2006
HELL YEAH HELL YEAH YUK IS TIGHT AND THE MDMP ALBUM WASNT THE GREATEST EVER BUT IT DIDINT SUCK AS A MATTER OF FACT IMOP ITS A VERY SOLID ALBUM WORTHY OF 10$ THERES A HANDFUL OF ANTHEMS THAT SLAP ON MDMP SO YUK STILL TEARING UP BETTER THAN ANYBODY IN THE BAY STILL EVBEN AT HIS AGE HAHAHA I REMEMBER THE DEU OWN ALBUM ELICIT GAME WITH YUK AND NUM

Apr 25, 2002
Cop it. don't download it. Dude's been thru enough ups and downs just with labvel drama in the past few years.
It's folks out here losing their homes, cars, families and minds cause of this f*cked up economy and you expect folks to care about YUK'S "label drama"? That nigga is not hurting like you think he is. I'm copping it cause YUK is my favorite rapper alive. Not cause I feel sorry for his "label drama". Who gives a f*ck about that???