Whos Copin that new Yuk?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Niggas still mad at MDMP? If anything, Id be saying 'Fuck Rap-A-Lot' more than fuck Yuk....All these years the album was supposed to come out, Mike Dean couldn't even do a good job on the mixing and mastering on that album??? The fuck mayne, it just seemed like the product was unfinished in that department, as if Yuk was spose to drop the album and get out of his contract asap.....

Other than that, some tracks could have been cut, but like I said, if anything the album was definetely suppose to sound better than it did, after all those years of waiting in between Godzilla

Apr 25, 2005
Anybody know if it this is in Sac? I'm thinking Dimple might have it.

I got to admit I was big on Yuk couple years back but I feel as though he hasn't got past certain trends and it's starting to sound repetative. With that said tho, Yuk still easily one of my favorites and I know he still has it in him to murder a track.

So I'm a cop this! Im hoping not downloading any of the songs that leaked make me appreciate the album more.