Who's Chalie Mak?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2003
Damn, I didn't even know Chalie Mak was working on a solo? That production line-up looks fucking ridiculously dope. Good lookin out on the free download Junk that's a real cool move on your part homie.
Thats All Chalie Maks idea on the free download. I just helpin the brotha get it out there.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
its about as good as the black mikey album to me, but this is more summertime than the black mikey, blackula was some shit thats the equivelent of my thinking kinda dark and shit, but this chalie mak is some shit you hit the beach with on blap

he spit some real shit on it too if you dont download this youre prolly a lil funny mentally

he picked some great beats,thats what yall wanted

Dec 6, 2008
da wham is.....

he probably wanted err body 2 download this 1 since he has been sittin on deez tracks for sum years now...i got a cd with 8 chalie mak songs on it from like 3-4 years ago...song 15 was called "east dago hustlin'' on da cd i had from back n da day & that was my favorite track!

he use 2 run wit my nigga donnie from east side hooligans back in da day. solid dude!!! i suggust err body dl this....