Who y'all think is real and fake from SAC????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2008
What I am trying to say is who is the real example-C-BO and who is the fake example-Mr.Doc post what y'all think everybody has their own opinion and heard some story's about some of these tough niggas on wax get punked in the streets. ???????????????

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
All the cats I associate myself with are real.
lol, god your a clown. But Im sure your the most real cat on here so I better watch what I say or you and the DE might wake up from your upside down naps and bite me in the neck in middle of the night. And by the way, are you throwing up westide? Please say there is some kind of city in Ohio with a W.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
lol, god your a clown. But Im sure your the most real cat on here so I better watch what I say or you and the DE might wake up from your upside down naps and bite me in the neck in middle of the night. And by the way, are you throwing up westide? Please say there is some kind of city in Ohio with a W.
What I can't show my support for the West Coast??? That's fuccing ridiculous. Everyone else in America can do it. Just because I'm from Ohio your saying I can't. You are just a hater. That is all.