Who would you like to see...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
On Wax' nest album....new collaborations or old ones. Producers etc....we are really stepping out of our element lately, let us know...and thanks for the warm welcome, I havent been on Sickness much lately but this obviously brings me home.

Oct 1, 2005
I'd like to see A-Wax work with a producer from Fairfield name B.C. and I would like to see him really take it outta the Bay and collab with rappers from all over.

Sep 5, 2008
I think he might sound dope with ya boy, glasses malone or scarface. each got a distinct voice, be cool to see who can outhsine who.

Dec 15, 2003
Mitchy Slick is a must!!! Crooked I, Ya Boy, Scarface, B-Legit, WC, Topic, Maylay, Lunch Meat, Lil B-Stone............. any of those would be dope IMO. As far as production, I'd be interested to see what Wax could come up with over Cricet/Steve Vicious beats. I don't know why more rappers ain't fuckin' with the Craccles......... their production is always top notch. I'd also like to hear him on an Ecay Uno or Dave Moss beat. And get at Studio Tone. i think Wax would rip one them mobbin' ass Tone knocks.

Aug 17, 2007
I WOULD LIKE TA MAINLY SEE THA PEOPLE WAX FUCKED WITH LOCALY GET ON SOME OF HIS SHIT IF YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN,AND I THINK WAX AND SOME NIGGAZ FROM TEXAS AND OTHER SPOTS IN THA SOUTH WOULD BE SICK AS WELL....