Who would you like to see...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
the cool thing about A-Wax is it doesnt matter who is on the track, he makes them better... I would have never listened to a gonzoe record before recession proof but now thats one of the best albums im heard in a while.. same with bandanna the ragg... A-Wax is a rare rapper whos music is always growing, and always consistent.

Jul 22, 2003
"A-Wax is a rare rapper whos music is always growing, and always consistent"

^^^^^^^^^^^

Yep. I had taken a break from dudes music but came back and listened to the "Street Album" and "Recession Proof" and this was definitly the case. I am looking forward to the solo on SMC.

Jan 28, 2010
www.rxboyz.com
"A-Wax is a rare rapper whos music is always growing, and always consistent"

^^^^^^^^^^^

Yep. I had taken a break from dudes music but came back and listened to the "Street Album" and "Recession Proof" and this was definitly the case. I am looking forward to the solo on SMC.
right on fam. No album on SMC. That fell through. That was going to be the STREET ALBUM. Solo is coming on iLLBURN / Fontana. Trying to push for that major label Konvict release eventually.

Feb 14, 2004
I LIKE WAXS MUSIC ALOT
I GOT MAJORITY OF HIS SHIT
THE COLLAB I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WOULD BE HIM
AND GANGSTA DRE
THAT WOULD BE AN INSTANT CLASSIC
DRE HASNT CAME OUT IN A MINUTE SO THAT WOULD
HELP HIM ALOT ASWELL
JUST HIS RAP STYLE MIXED W WAXS
ON SOME DRE BEATS WOULD BE UNTOUCHABLE

Sep 5, 2008
*bump*

a-wax and hoodstarz could make some classic shit I think, the styles might not mesh right off but there content would kill it. Just gotta get them to make those tracks like "code of the streets", "if that aint gangsta" etc.

Dec 3, 2005
A-Wax needs to get down with Anonimous aka Tha Loco outta the Fed Town up here in Washington. Also I need to hear Wax on more songs produced/featuring NonStop