WHO WILL BE THE JACKA'S NEXT COLLAB ALBUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2003
lmao @ jacka and awax togheter....
omfg i hope not @ tech n9ne and jacka.
and i think jstalin and jacka was the best idea mentioned so far.
san quinn already did the explosive mode meets the mob and it was well done.

May 12, 2004
how can people say they'd make a horrible collab...i thought mac mall and mac dre together would sound awful too...haven't even heard one song and your knockin tech and the jack? dunno about you...but those are two that i respect very much

You dont about me?? because I dont think a fast rapper and a lazy rapper would make a good combo??..And how an any way was i "KNOCKING" them??I dont know about you weirdo

Apr 25, 2006
are we talkin about tech n9ne kcmo? or tech 9 from philly or something? tech 9 from philly would make more sense than tech n9ne but I wouldnt be too excited for either actually and Im into both artists....not sure if their styles compliment each other enough for a full album...

Sep 26, 2008
are we talkin about tech n9ne kcmo? or tech 9 from philly or something? tech 9 from philly would make more sense than tech n9ne but I wouldnt be too excited for either actually and Im into both artists....not sure if their styles compliment each other enough for a full album...
idk which Tech...but that original post is so old Bush was the president at the time