WHO WILL BE THE JACKA'S NEXT COLLAB ALBUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
AFTER THIS TECH 9 AND JACKA WHO DO U THINK IT WILL BE

I BELIVE IT WILL BE SOMEONE FROM THE EASTCOAST BECAUSE HE HAS DONE A FEW PROJECTS WITH THE WESTCOAST AND ONE WITH OH BOY FROM THE SOUTH LIL KEKE

WHO ELSE?

I WOULD DEFINITLY SPEND 20 BUCKS FOR A CORMEGA AND JACKA ALBUM
^^THE ULTIMATE HEAT TRUST

BUT WHO U THINK IT MIGHT B

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
YEAH THE REASON I KNO
1 BECAUSE ITS ON HIS MYSPACE

AND 2 CUZ I MIXED AND MASTERED THAT KEL AND JACKA ALBUM OUT NOV.13TH

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Who ever got the money to pay for a collab will be next... Even though I'm sure tech's is most likely a joint venture

Cormega would be great, hope jacka reads this for the idea, they both have similar beat selection

Saigon would also be a good collab prospect, before his stock is to high

Aug 30, 2002
www.gurpcity.net
In a interview this month from www.philaflava.com

Philaflava: Speaking of Cali, how did you link of with Mob Figaz and do you have any plans to record with Jacka or Husalah in the near future?

Cormega: Jacka is my man, that’s my dude. I had a show in L.A. and he drove all the way from the Bay and that’s like 5 hours. I met all the Mob Figaz years ago. I went to the Bay to do a song with them and ever since I got there I got cool with them. Mob Figaz is some people I can vouched for. You know how some people are talened but not really street? Mob Figaz are talented and really street. Everything they rap about is the truth. I didn’t even know these niggas for an hour and the police roll up on the truck we’re in. In California the police are disrespectful. They make you get on the floor and lay on your stomach and all that. I never experienced that until I went to the Bay. I mean I didn’t even know these guys yet, I just met them shaking their hands and then the police is tossin’ us up. The nigga Hus got a fucking gun on him coming out the car and I was just hoping he wouldn’t get caught. That was my first impression of the guy, but it was all laughs. They are good people and ever since then we got mad cool.

Husalah and Jacka are both on my “Who Am I” soundtrack too. I’m actually thinking about putting out a Jacka project. He wanted to do a mixtape in New York, so I told him just make a couple of extra songs and let’s put it out thru Legal Hustle and break bread.

Philaflava: Any last words? What’s on deck for Mega in 07/08?

Cormega: I’m branching off into some film shit, not movies but Legal Hustle will be doing different visual type entertainment. There is gonna be another “Got Beats,” I’mma do volumes of those. You got the solo album of course, then you got a few niggas from Queensbridge getting together trying to show you how we do when we put our minds together. I’ll probably be working on the Jacka shit. All the people that are saying that I took long, all that’s gonna be remedied very soon, I can say that.

Aug 25, 2005
i hope nobody cuz i'm tired of these thrown together ass albums...give us another real studio album...tired of the unmixed and unmastered mixtape albums...

he's 2 for 2 on solos, let's hope he comes with ANOTHER classic solo for the third time around...that would probably be the best 3 album streak ever (cuz I'm not including that other bullshit)

Feb 12, 2006
how can people say they'd make a horrible collab...i thought mac mall and mac dre together would sound awful too...haven't even heard one song and your knockin tech and the jack? dunno about you...but those are two that i respect very much

Feb 27, 2006
cheeto said:
jacka need to do a "tonite show" mixtape with dj fresh
he'll go hella good with sum fresh beats
yup that would be clean right there.. i think he should make and album wit j stalin, now that would be classic shit right there, dumb slappin