who watches this garbage?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2007
i havent seen wwe in months....i stopped watching it when they made the computer the GM lol GARBAGE ASS SHOW

May 6, 2009
I think it's been decent the past couple weeks. But yeah, that computer GM shit needs to stop...like now. What I would like to see, even though there's no way in hell it will, is to have Michael Cole be revealed as the GM since he's being built up as this mega heel, take that position, and then have JR come back to Raw's announce team. Wishful thinking.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Miz winning the WWE Championship, Sheamus winning the KotR and Santino & Kozlov winning the Tag straps has all been cool. I welcome Triple H back too. Cena and Orton is played out and Wade isn't ready to really be a main event player yet. Bryan having the US belt has been good too. Same with Kane being World Champ.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
glad Miz has the belt

I like Cole as super heel, hope hes GM so he can abuse his power and keep the strap on the Miz till Mania.

CM Punk is great at the announce table.

The Cena/nexus angle is getting a little tired but you know its gonna drag on at least till the royal rumble, maybe longer

On the Fence making Shamus KOR but hes playing heel King pretty well

I like Tyson Kidd as a heel, I hope they push the hell out of dude. Hes one of the most well rounded ring workers the WWE has.

Raw can be a hell of alot worse, just look at the crap they have been airing on smackdown lately

Feb 8, 2003
miz will lose the belt before mania to either cena or orton bc the mixz isnt a high draw for a manian main event tittle match. far as the gm hmmmm imma say its either of these three shane mcmahon, stephanie mcmahon or someone from wcw since this year hall of fame gonna be the wcw theme

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Yeah Maryse knows shes one of the finest bitches on gods green earth, she is lacking in the ass dept though. Thats why Alicia Fox is my favorite diva with Maryse at a close second