WHO WAS SNOOP?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i just think if u have listened to enuff of Woodies shit to know OF snoop..u should pretty much know all there is to tell....and Blackbird is the one in the wife beater

Jun 2, 2002
JazzFan said:
Falsely accused, right.......................................
i know everybody claims to be innocent, but i'm pretty sure that woodie has spent a lot of money on the appeal...why would he invest so much $$ if he really is guilty with solid evidence??

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
@JAZZFAN, DO YOU THINK THERE ISN'T ANY INNOCENT PEOPLE IN PRISON???? DO YOU THINK OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM IS FULLPROOF OR SOMETHIN'???? SOME DRUNK OLD MUTHAFUCKA PICKED SNOOP OUT OF A LINE UP A YEAR LATER AFTER THE MURDER WHEN THE POLICE OVER SPENT 17.1 MILLION DOLLARS OF ANTIOCH RESIDENTS TAX MONEY ON A NEW ANTIOCH POLICE STATION IN '95 THAT WAS VOTED BY THE CITY TO BE BUILT BUT WAS TOLD IT WOULD COST ABOUT 3.5 MILLION TO BUILD....WITH THE POLICE BEIN' SCRUTINIZED BY THE LOCAL PRESS FOR NOT SOLVING CRIMES THEY GATHERED UP SOME FOOLS FACIN' TIME AND CUT 'EM DEALS TO SAY IT WAS SNOOP JUST SO THEY COULD CLOSE THE CASE AND SHOW THE PUBLIC THERE 20 MILLION DOLLAR POLICE STATION WAS NEEDED AND MONEY SPENT WAS WORTH IT....ONE OF THE ANTIOCH DETECTIVES TOLD SNOOP WHEN HE WAS FIRST CHARGED THAT HE KNEW HE DIDN'T DO IT BUT BUT BECAUSE THEY'RE WERE NO SOLID LEADS THAT THEY WERE GONNA USE THE OLD DRUNKS ID OF HIM WITH AN ALCOHOL CONTENT THE NIGHT THE MURDER HAPPENED OF .21 AND THE COUPLE SNITCHES TESTIFYIN' ALONG WITH HIM BEIN' A GANG MEMBER PLUS HE WAS DOIN' COUPLE YEARS FOR A HOME INVASION HE WAS CONVICTED OF THAT THEY WERE GONNA MAKE HIM AN EXAMPLE, AND THE JURY BOUGHT RIGHT INTO IT, HOWEVER THE FIRST TRIAL WAS A HUNG JURY....AND IT GETS DEEPER THAN THAT SO SAVE YOUR SORRY ASS UNRESEARCHED COMMENTS TO YOURSELF....YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT OUR COURT SYSTEMS IF YOU BELIEVE THERE ISN'T INNOCENT PEOPLE BEHIND THEM WALLS....

May 4, 2002
i hate people who believe our justice system is full proof, and ever1 convicted is guilty. fuck those who believe what police say too, its their job to lie cheat and steal to get a conviction, and miss me with the bullshit that "you dont know shit about the system"

Props: siccmadesyko
Jul 9, 2002
He may be innocent of that crime, but he surely isnt innocent................

The choices he's made led him down his path...............

I do think there are innocent people in prison, it is well known that the system is corrupt.

But to hear you tell it, your friend blackbird was murdered and the police lied and killed him just because they could after he kidnapped his family, I'll admit I only know what was on the news years ago but none the less you make it seem like your friends are the victims and innocent, are you and your friends regular saints and not hardcore gangmembers like you rap about?

Mar 22, 2005
FUCK DA POLICE!!! GTOWN WHY WOULD ANYONE GET MAD? WOODIE TALKS ABOUT IT IN SOME OF HIS SONGS.. SO IF YOU LISTEN TO THE SONGS THAT HAVE HIM TALKIN ABOUT IT YOUR GONNA HEAR IT ANYWAYZZZ SO THERES NO REASON TO BE MAD!!!! :)

Jun 5, 2004
JazzFan said:
He may be innocent of that crime, but he surely isnt innocent................

The choices he's made led him down his path...............

I do think there are innocent people in prison, it is well known that the system is corrupt.

But to hear you tell it, your friend blackbird was murdered and the police lied and killed him just because they could after he kidnapped his family, I'll admit I only know what was on the news years ago but none the less you make it seem like your friends are the victims and innocent, are you and your friends regular saints and not hardcore gangmembers like you rap about?
NOBODY IS INNOCENT.