WHO WAS GANGSTA ERN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2003
SoBerious said:
...King D is my boy...we play cards every monday night...we went to new york on some music biz waay back in '93...that's one cool ass mo'fucka...he now lives with Teran and dude be makin some nice ass beats mostly errytime I go over...small mo'fuckin city this is, mayne...
I first saw Kind D holdin the mic down at Studio 64 about7-9 years ago when DJ Demon used to slide me up in there and just seen em at the Tiny Doo/Wrongkind Show at the Static Lounge a few months ago.

And Frizzle u know everybody in the SD it seem like, when you puttin out a Big Frizzle Presents album?

May 16, 2006
I hear Damu and Mitchy Slick talkin bout Ern once in a while, they rep hard for him seems like. And I know Damu had Ern's pic on his myspace backround, don't know if he still does now or not. So you're saying Gangsta Ern got Damu into rapping? Thats interesting, Damu is one of my favorite West Coast rappers, never knew thats how he got in.