WHO WAS GANGSTA ERN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2005
I HAD SOME HOMIES THAT WAS FROM DAYGO WHO MOVED BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN DAYGO AND LONG BEACH BEFORE FINALLY SETTLING IN LONG BEACH IN THE MID-NINETIES. THEY USED TO TELL STORIES ABOUT HOW TIGHT HE WAS ON THE MIC. I HAVEN'T SEEN THESE CATS IN A LONG TIME, BUT I KNOW THAT I'VE SEEN GANGSTA ERN MENTIONED ON HERE IN OTHA POSTS IN THE PAST. FROM WHAT I REMEMBER, HE WAS A BLOOD, BUT I'M NOT SURE FROM WHAT HOOD. SOMEONE ELABORATE ON WHO GANGSTA ERN WAS AND WHY HE IS A DAYGO LEGEND.

Jan 23, 2006
SoBerious said:
...swole ass nigga wit a fly ass perm...
and 1 of the first 2 do the rap thang in dago. 1 of the most gangsterous
niggas youd ever would of met. Got shot robbing a dopehouse.

And basically the one who turned damu out rapping.

Jun 15, 2005
^^^i think i remember him having a crazy custom 510, too...shit was emerald green with gold daytons and a gold drop top...and it had lifts...i remember thinking that was ludicrous to do that kinda shit to a 510...but whatever...

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
BIG FRIZZLE 36 said:
^^
^^^^^^U MEAN GOT KILLED ROBBIN A BALLA
HE HAD ONE OF THE CLEANEST 63 IMPALAS AROUND AND LIFTED K-5 BLAZER

U FORGOT THE SLOPE NOSE PORSCHE.....HE WAS THE MOST GANGSTA NIGGA EVER TO RAP FROM DAGO AND HE WAS REALLY GRYNDIN TOO.THE NIGGA REALLY WENT ON THE ROAD PROMOTIN AND WAS GETTIN KNOWN OUTSIDE DAGO BEFORE HE DIED.

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
SoBerious said:
^^^i think i remember him having a crazy custom 510, too...shit was emerald green with gold daytons and a gold drop top...and it had lifts...i remember thinking that was ludicrous to do that kinda shit to a 510...but whatever...

IT WAS A RAG 510 BURGUNDY AND GOLD CANDY.CRUSH VELVET GUTS.I DONT EVER REMEMBER IT BEIN CUT.

Nov 13, 2004
BIG FRIZZLE 36 said:
WHAT DO U THINK?
well, thats why I was askin cuz i was gonna say thats a tight as name if it was the ern for ashes but i wasnt sure on the spelling of ern so i thought it could possibly be his name as in ernest. Thats what I think smart ass.

May 1, 2003
mafiaqueen said:
Is that ern as in Ernest or ern as in the thing you put dead people ashes in?
Are you serious? If so , how disrespectful , if not, I feel sorry for you. Either way it's all bad.

Anyhow. I remember hearin about Gangsta Ern back in the day. Never even seent him once. Still, you knew he was a real one and serious about keepin it G. I vaugely remember that 510, you didn't see too many like that around.

Props: DuceTheTruth
Jun 15, 2005
...his tape had a nice title to it "Up Against It"...when I heard it, shit was hella hard...and you had to respect that shit, because the word was out that dude was living errything he talked about...no studio gangster shit at all...

...my boy kuttfather will still spin "I'm That Nigga", if the situation is right...