WHO WAS GANGSTA ERN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2005
^^^for reals, tho...i mean, i know that size don't matter for shit...but you talking bout bullet loco who is all of 5'8...not swole at all vs. that real ass mo'fuckin street legend who's picture you just seen..

...thats not a rumor, it's a fucking joke, mayne...not attacking you or nothin 45p, but that shit is crazy...where and how'd you hear that?

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
SoBerious said:
...thats not a rumor, it's a fucking joke, mayne...not attacking you or nothin 45p, but that shit is crazy...where and how'd you hear that?
I first saw that on another rap website homie,cant remember which one but when i saw that shit i was like whatttttttt.I never heard of anything crackn off like that,it was probably a jayo groupie who posted that up.

big frizzle your comedy homie

Aug 9, 2002
SouthSanDago said:
ARE THEM ESE'S IN THE BACK FROM 5/9 TOO? OR SHELLTOWN?
shelltown of course. since it's all in the same hood they fuck wit each other. the homie young sicc is from shelltown and he told me he used to fuck wit southside all the time.

Nov 7, 2002
Yeah, the homiez from O'side are still puttin' out heat...look for my niggas G-MAN 3 and Young Gitti..NORTHSIDES' FINEST/DEEP VALLEY that iz!!! Them boys from the 4th Waiver Clicc got gas too.

Jan 23, 2006
NOT KNOWIN BOUT THE O'SIDE RAP SCENE .MY BOY FRANK Z HAD THE STUDIO UP THERE "THE DAM LAB" !HE WAS THE ONE THAT MADE BEATS AND PROMOTED GANGSTA ERN. FRANK Z IS FROM THE GROUP THE DAM POSSE THEY PUT OUT A TAPE IN THE LATE 80'S!KING "D" FROM LPSD AND THE ARMORY WAS IN THAT GROUP TOO!

Jun 15, 2005
BIG FRIZZLE 36 said:
NOT KNOWIN BOUT THE O'SIDE RAP SCENE .MY BOY FRANK Z HAD THE STUDIO UP THERE "THE DAM LAB" !HE WAS THE ONE THAT MADE BEATS AND PROMOTED GANGSTA ERN. FRANK Z IS FROM THE GROUP THE DAM POSSE THEY PUT OUT A TAPE IN THE LATE 80'S!KING "D" FROM LPSD AND THE ARMORY WAS IN THAT GROUP TOO!
...King D is my boy...we play cards every monday night...we went to new york on some music biz waay back in '93...that's one cool ass mo'fucka...he now lives with Teran and dude be makin some nice ass beats mostly errytime I go over...small mo'fuckin city this is, mayne...

Apr 7, 2006
Aye, can ny body upload some more material? Or hit me up if y'all wanna trade CD-Rs/MP3z I'm from tha Bay an I got hella olskoo $#!+