WHO THINKS (TONY YAYO) SUCKS ASS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2002
Yayo used to kill it, Buck Is the hardest in the unit now, Banks is the future of g unit. 50 got the best sound. I wanna see yayo kill it agin

Oct 14, 2004
G-Unit is the reason why rap is falling off. They are fake thugs, not one is real. Buck is an idiot. I wish cats like that would lose their voice.

Feb 19, 2005
That sh*t was garbage, i mean str8 trash. played out ass video concept (ohhh, lets heist some jewlery??) same played out song format........ 5 bars and sing the last one (50 cent style) and corny ass rhymes. What the fuck? All their songs and videos look the same. Same damn green screen effect with a "FAKE ANIMATED" hood in the background. Cheesy ass kiddy recycled B.S.

P.S. that fuckin "IM WAS DREAMIN THE WHOLE VIDEO" and wake up @ the end was the same bullshit that 50 came out with at the end of the candy shop video. THEY HAVE RAN OUT OF THINGS TO SAY.

Apr 5, 2005
Yayo gets it in the ass while he's sucking ass!! I think dude is weak too. And if ya is dissing young Buck, ya'll niggahs is crazy. Young Buck is raw as fuck. He has that grimey ass down south voice. I think Young Buck a real ass niggah thats down for his niggah. Come on man, Buck made a weapon out of nothing and stabbed dude who fucked with Dre. Where the fuck was Yayo, Banks and 50?

Feb 27, 2005
Yayo is a dumb ass dude...5O must have told him the recipe if he wants his shitty LP to go gold or platinum but i won't give any Peso,Dollar or Euro to this fool...