WHO THINKS (TONY YAYO) SUCKS ASS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

WHO THINKS TONY YAYO SUCKS ASS?
IN THAT NEW VIDEO HE HAS LIKE TWO VERSES AND BOTH OF THEM WERE FILLED WITH LITTLE LOLIBYS ONLY WITH DIFFERENT WORDS?
EXAMPLE "LET ME FLY YOU IN MY LIER" COME ON RAP YOU SON OF A BITCH.

TONY YAYOS VOICE SOUNDS LIKE HIS BALLS NEVER DROPPED!

Jun 8, 2005
REAL TALK I AGREE WIT THAT, BACK THEN I WAS FEELIN YAYO ALIL BUT NOW THE NIGGUS PATHETIC...... NIGGUS STARTIN TO RUN OUT OF SHYT TO RAP ABOUT LISTEN TO THESE NIGGUS NO MATERIAL WHAT SO EVER

Apr 25, 2002
ya i think i remember hearin some of the older shit and it was better...now from what ive heard on the mainstream level im not feelin..the new single whatever its called..first verse or two were garbelle IMO but his last one was kinda sharp...

Dec 25, 2003
no sh!t... Thats how commercial rap is supposed to portray like, thats why I dont listen to that shit, its basically wack flows, wack beats, rappin about stupid shit, flossin wackass jewelry, cars, money, hoes, tryin to be like scarface, someone youre not, following everything TV depicts, following stupid trends, stupid shit, again, again, n again... The same shit peepin everyday on MTV & BET... Just let that shit go by turnin off the TV & turnin on your CD changer & play the shit u like, how bout that???

Feb 27, 2005
Generally speaking i don't feel his flow especially if he raps during the whole track.
The Game said that Young Buck joined G-Unit to replace YAYO during his jail sentence but i feel more Buck than him...Yayo's album is not my priority.

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

SaPo916 said:
Nah i disagree that nigga yayo sick
IM NOT FAMILIAR WITH HIS OLDER SHIT BUT IM JUDGING THE MAN BY WHAT HES DOING NOW NOT BY WHAT HE'S DONE I THINK THEY ALL PROLLY CAN! RAP BUT THEY PLAYOUT THE SAME BEATS AND THE SAME CONCEPTS. YOU GOTTA ADMIT IF YOU FROM THE 916 THAT LOLLIBY SHIT HASTA BE GETIN ON YOUR NERVES. YOU KNOW 916 RAPPERS DONT DO NUTTIN BUT SHUFFLE AND RIP.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
Game making Yayo and the rest of their camp look stupid on his mixtape. I didn't think I'd like that new mixtape but it's actually pretty tight.