who should get the NBA MVP?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
I don't think Kobe should get it, he had a horrible FG% this year and the Lakers are still a sub-par team, if Bynum was not healthy the whole year they would not be this high of a seed or even in the playoffs.

I think it should go to Durant, he just keeps getting better each year and they are showing that they will be an elite team for the years to come as long as they stick together. He is the obvious leader of that team and is the go to guy in key situations and he does not fear to take the game over when it counts *coughs* Lebron *coughs*

Lebron does not need to be in this category, they have an all-star team and can't even dominate the sub-par eastern conference.

Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
COULD SAY DURANT KOBE COULD SAY ALOT OF OTHER DESERVING PLAYERS THAT WE'RE THERE TEAMS GLU. I THINK DURANT HAS MORE OF A GUT THAN LBJ......BUT EVEN THO SKIP BAYLESS IS RITE LBJ WITH THE BIG "3" HAS MADE HIM LOSE HIS VOTE 4 MVP. WITH ALL THAT LBJ DESERVES IT W/O HIM THE HEAT AIN'T SHIIT. HIS STATS PROVE IT. DURANT DEFERS 2 WESTBROOK 2 MUCH. AS MUCH AS I DISLIKE LBJ!

Jan 12, 2006
Kobe no one is more important to their team also no one is more clutch. Lol @ the bynum comment by that logic durant shouldn't get it because many people can argue Westbrook is the leader and mvp of that team. Didn't westbrook actually jack up more shots then durant this season??

Mar 18, 2003
The key word here is should and with that in mind Kevin Durant should get the MVP - there's no question in my mind. If the T'Wolves would have won 7-10 more games this year (putting them in the hunt for the 8th seed) I would say Kevin Love is hands down the MVP but with that record, even with a terrible cast, it's really hard to do. Both Kobe and LeBron have 2 other all-stars on their team so even though they are great players, it sort of nullifies their chances given what the MVP stands for. With that said, LeBron had a great statistical season so it wouldn't surprise me if he was awarded the honor based solely on that.

Apr 7, 2004
Either yall blind or just hating. Lebron has played the best season in basketball history for any player. Stats don't lie,Im just saying. Kevin Durant got more help from westbrooke and hardin then Lebron did from wade and bosh. You cant be mvp if your second best player on your team(westbrooke) is also in the talks of winning it. Yeah he left the cavs and choked in the finals but you cant look pass stats and his impact this year cause of it.

Mar 18, 2003
Either yall blind or just hating. Lebron has played the best season in basketball history for any player. Stats don't lie,Im just saying. Kevin Durant got more help from westbrooke and hardin then Lebron did from wade and bosh. You cant be mvp if your second best player on your team(westbrooke) is also in the talks of winning it. Yeah he left the cavs and choked in the finals but you cant look pass stats and his impact this year cause of it.
I placed emphasis on the things you said that are complete bullshit. They are highlighted in red/bold. I started writing out a rebuttal but the shit you've written here is so bad, I felt it would be a complete waste of time.

Apr 7, 2004
I placed emphasis on the things you said that are complete bullshit. They are highlighted in red/bold. I started writing out a rebuttal but the shit you've written here is so bad, I felt it would be a complete waste of time.
Well who carried the thunder tonight? And who carried them the last game? One shot don't make you the mvp. Lebron will win MVP cause he was the better player,the most valuable player to the team. I like how you left out he choked and left the cavs. If we talking basketball and this season. He was the MVP. Stats don't lie

Mar 11, 2011
The Reign God.

Miami's big 3 has much more accolades than OKC Big 1.75 (Durant[1]Westbrook[.4]Harden[.35]. Not a fair comparison at all but L @larryb already kinda said that.

Honest Vote = Durant
Actual Vote = Love