who should get the NBA MVP?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Durant or Love in my opinion. More so Durant. But if you take Durant off his team they could be .500 or below record team. Love just played for a shit team but BALLED!!!!! You take LBJ off Miami and they still win 40 games this year....

Apr 7, 2004
All stats can be found online for the 2011-2012 season. Im judging by stats and overall impact on the team. Westbrooke,and harden had a better season then wade & bosh. Are bosh & wade the better players yes but this season westbrooke and harden put up better numbers. Im not the one that said westbrooke was a top five mvp this year. These sports analyst came up with that off stats and impact he's had on the thunder. With that said you cant be an mvp with a guy on your team,sports analyst(who are the ones voting) said is also in discussion for it. Lebron will win it,another trophy that don't mean shit but he will win it because he was the better player this season and had the biggest impact on his team.

Apr 7, 2004
i dont think lebron wins. i think durant wins and deserves to win.
It could go either way Lebron or Durant. Only thing giving Lebron an edge is wade missing a lot of games and the heat only losing one with him injured. I want to see him get it done in the finals. He can have 10 mvp trophy's and they wouldn't mean shit without a ring.

Jun 23, 2005
You have the internet you can go rite to espn like everybody else and pull up the article and stats.
you must be retarded then. didnt oscar rob average a triple double for a season? didnt wilt average 50 a game and 25 rebounds one season?
or magic with 23 points, 12 assists, 6 rebounds. i dont even need to look further to prove youre an idiot

May 9, 2002
You have the internet you can go rite to espn like everybody else and pull up the article and stats.
Uhh....are you retarded?

you must be retarded then. didnt oscar rob average a triple double for a season? didnt wilt average 50 a game and 25 rebounds one season?
or magic with 23 points, 12 assists, 6 rebounds. i dont even need to look further to prove youre an idiot
who needs ESPN when i got the sicc-goons right here, breh.

LOL @ LBJ having the best season EVER stat wise. I dont even follow/care about the NBA and i know that is a flat out lie.

Apr 7, 2004
Haters man got to love them.. Mvp isn't based on winning a ring,its based on the season. Thats why they have finals mvp. Thats just common sense. Or do you not have any

May 9, 2002
Haters man got to love them.. Mvp isn't based on winning a ring,its based on the season. Thats why they have finals mvp. Thats just common sense. Or do you not have any
Where are these "haters" and what exactly are they "hating" on? Just becuase someone doesn't agree with your opinion, doesn't mean they are "hating". How many times do we have to go over this? Its like everyone on here has fuckin ADD or something. Grow up.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
LEBRON WILL GET IT...HE'S THE MOST VALUABLE PLAYER ON HIS TEAM AND MAKES HIS TEAMMATES BETTER, NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF A BITCH HE IS...