who seen dis

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2005
Sooooooo there was 3 homeboys than scraps came thri? But the bald homie in blue boxers is a homeboy who was smashing on the other homeboys? Huh?

Apr 20, 2008
Sooooooo there was 3 homeboys than scraps came thri? But the bald homie in blue boxers is a homeboy who was smashing on the other homeboys? Huh?
what makes you think hes smashin on other homeboys?

he only hits one person in the video,and thats the scrap with the shirt hangin off his chest and arms.

its funny cuz those are og scraps that came from so-cal to a tattoo convention up north and they ended up gettin smashed and ran out.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
the bald guy wit blue boxers is a northerner, has a big ass huelga on his back.
read the quoted post and you will see why i wrote that.
dumb ass niggas wanna chime in before they even know whats going on.
what makes you think hes smashin on other homeboys?

he only hits one person in the video,and thats the scrap with the shirt hangin off his chest and arms.

its funny cuz those are og scraps that came from so-cal to a tattoo convention up north and they ended up gettin smashed and ran out.
Sooooo the 3 guys that bounced, one had a red polo are scraps? & the other homies that stayed R the enes? Huh?
This post brought to you by:

Apr 13, 2004
my homie was out there with some female and he also got down with some drunk ass old south sider he said they tried to jump him fuckin j-cats there should be homeboys out there i guess everyone was at that raider niner game that day fighting lol.