who seen dis

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2008
and jus for the record, none of yall are gang members.
you aint in no established hood. you aint put in no real work.
if you are. please state your position. . you cant..

being a wannabe gang member aint gonna get you nowhere kids.

Jan 9, 2004
and jus for the record, none of yall are gang members.
you aint in no established hood. you aint put in no real work.
if you are. please state your position. . you cant..

being a wannabe gang member aint gonna get you nowhere kids.
Are you going to tell us a day is 24 hours next? LOL Thank you Captain Obvious. This thread is laughs, from the first to the last.

Apr 20, 2008
is that the only response you could come up with?

state where your from buster.
i swear you fake ass faggots need to reality check yourselves.
thinkin your gang members. smh
keep stabbing your computer monitor and earning net stripes.

May 2, 2009
LOL @ FANBASE. THAT WOULD BE LIKE SAYIN C-LIM HAS A FAN BASE ON THE SICC JUST BECAUSE DOZENS OF PEOPLE TURN UP TO CLOWN HIS ASS WHENEVER HE POSTS. SAME THING WITH THIS LAME, EVERY BODY CLOWNS HIS ASS AND HIS DUMBASS USES THE TYPICAL HOODRAT DEFENCE OF "OH YOU GUYS ARE JUST MY UNDERCOVER FANS, THERES A PACK OF HATERS WHERE EVER I GO, YALL FAKE... BLAH BLAH BLAH" ON TOP OF THAT, HE REFUSES TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS PAST FUCKERY ON HERE, OR EXPLAIN WHY HE'S CONSTANTLY SWITCHING UP LIKE A LIL BITCH. CUZ WE EXPOSED HIS GAY ASS. AHA, AINT NOTHIN BUT A TROLL PROBABLY. AND NO OFFICER, I AINT GIVING U ANY INFO ON ME OR WHERE IM FROM, FUCKIN PUERCO. WHAT WOULD THAT PROVE ANYWAY? YOU'D STILL BE A FAG, SO I DONT SEE WHERE UR GOING WITH THIS.

Apr 20, 2008
i love comin on the siccness and fuckin wit all the fake ass wannabe self proclaimed nortenos,

they all shut up when you ask em what hood they bang.

ima leave it at that.

Jun 8, 2011
i love comin on the siccness and fuckin wit all the fake ass wannabe self proclaimed nortenos,

they all shut up when you ask em what hood they bang.

ima leave it at that.

What dont you know..? Anybody claiming Norteno is considered to be under the wing of the NF.. Therefore you dont necessarily have to be from a hood to be a homeboy..