Who Rememba'z CMC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 2, 2004
yall rememba CMC...it used 2 come on channel 8...16 if u aint had cable...they used 2 play all da bay videos...dey had Sway Chuey Gomez dat little asian wit da wyte guy and sum black bitch dat hosted...dey fell all tha way off when they started playin all da rock muzik n shyt

Dec 1, 2004
asian wit da wyte guy and sum black bitch dat hosted.......
asian- fransin
white guy- trace dog
black bitch- sways lil sister

all 106KMEL djs

but yeah.....its hella garbage! if it was up to me...i'd bring back tha box!

Feb 18, 2006
remeber cmc back in the day.play hella bay videos remeber seeing celly cell- going down tonight,mac mall-get right and dru down-can u feel me.know cmc hella gay

Feb 14, 2006
that shit plays a buncha bullshit now though. i used to watch it all the time. Now they play country and annoyin indian shit now...lmao..

Aug 2, 2004
matteo650 said:
remeber cmc back in the day.play hella bay videos remeber seeing celly cell- going down tonight,mac mall-get right and dru down-can u feel me.know cmc hella gay
dat celly cell video iz xactly wut i wuz thinkin bout n dat 3x krazy-keep it on the real, e-40-sprinkle me n all uh dat shyt...i rememba da box 2 but dey cancelled dat shyt i think

Jun 30, 2002
i remember whe BET used to play alot of Bay vids too

how bout that Samoan dude that hosted CMC also. I remember when Gary Radnick even hosted for a few days.

Feb 14, 2006
707fella said:
tf???? fereal thas hella gay, what channel?
Channel 8. In the late afternoons when im passin thru the channels itll say CMC at the bottom corner playin toby keith and shit,lol..dun changed.

Apr 22, 2005
shit used to be crackin,they'd show all that Bay shit and the rest were all the good rap videos.Andy Kowanami used to host and run the show,Lee Boy would host,Renel when she was still with KMEL and Sway.Later on Chuy,Trace and Franzen came aboard.I remember they had the late night shows that came on at 1am and on fridays they would only play Bay shit,thats how I first discovered it.I woke up late one night,was flippin through the channels and see E40's practice looking hard video.cmc used to be the shit,I remember when they first started goin downhill,it was when they started playing No Doubt's dont speak video