Who Rememba'z CMC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2005
$CASH$ said:
Channel 8. In the late afternoons when im passin thru the channels itll say CMC at the bottom corner playin toby keith and shit,lol..dun changed.
naw thats probably when its the COUNTRY music channel.I didnt know that shit still came on but I remember seeing it for the first time back when cmc was still good,I saw it on and some white guy hostin I was thinkin WTFUUUCK haha they might as well be that all the time now cuz they wack as fuck,the country one would come on later in the day or some shit

Aug 2, 2004
Al Boo Boo said:
shit used to be crackin,they'd show all that Bay shit and the rest were all the good rap videos.Andy Kowanami used to host and run the show,Lee Boy would host,Renel when she was still with KMEL and Sway.Later on Chuy,Trace and Franzen came aboard.I remember they had the late night shows that came on at 1am and on fridays they would only play Bay shit,thats how I first discovered it.I woke up late one night,was flippin through the channels and see E40's practice looking hard video.cmc used to be the shit,I remember when they first started goin downhill,it was when they started playing No Doubt's dont speak video
i 4got all about when it used 2 come on hella early n da mornin...i rememba das when i wuz hella little n had a bedtime so id turn da contrast all da way down so ma popz couldnt c da lite 4rm da t.v.

Nov 16, 2005
yepppp CMC was the shiiiit, years ago before i had cable and everything. going home afterschool and turning on the tv to see that. trace dog and chuy gomez hahaha. good stuff, but yeah its still on, only for one hour now..

May 11, 2003
that shit still come on channel 26 out here... its normally some asian channel or soem shit but every random time whne im channel surfing i see the blue
CMC logo on the bottom corner... its always some dj i never seen before and playing mtv shit nowadays though

Mar 1, 2004
illmannered666 said:
Anyone who doesnt remember the old school CMC midnight show on Friday night when they could show all the hardcore vids should not be allowed to post here lol
Shit was like BET Uncut before there was there even was a BET Uncut......

I remember seeing Young Life - Streetlife video on CMC back when the All Haters Beware comp came out

May 5, 2004
despenc925 said:
asian wit da wyte guy and sum black bitch dat hosted.......
asian- fransin
white guy- trace dog
black bitch- sways lil sister

all 106KMEL djs

but yeah.....its hella garbage! if it was up to me...i'd bring back tha box!
THA BOX WAS THE KOOL DOE