Who produced AP-9's Body Shotz?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
dj pimp said:
not sure what u mean, by hologram. we didnt do any with those. however, my man in australia pressed up 1000 for the european market and they had gold foil for the lettering on BODY SHOTZ
so there was 3000 pressed. im interested in the gold foil lettering cd. are they available?

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
yea, i shoulda made that clear earlier. we (ap9 and i) only pressed up 2000 for sale in the usa. most of which were sold the first day. i still have like 300 pieces in my collection. as far as australia, we let them press up 1000 pieces for all of europe and asia, so thats like a drop of water in the ocean. they put gold foil on those and they look really cool. we purposely wanted it to be a limited edition, infact it says limited edition right on the cd. but we are rereleasing it very soon and it will be a really nice cd and packaging as C-4 will be doing the artwork this time. i'll try to post a pic of the gold foil cover tomorrow so u can see what it looks like.