Who produced AP-9's Body Shotz?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
we are rereleasing it very soon with full credits to each producer. i made the cd packaging for that project and did not have the info at the time. shemp made the pic on the cover and i did all the rest of the cd graphics. when we rerelease it, it will have more songs, better sound quality (assassin will master it this time) and full credits to all. the one that we put out was a limited edition and we only pressed up 2000 of them. thanks for your question.

there was several rob lo joints on there.

Feb 15, 2006
skido said:
HEY PIMP I SEEN U IN EXPLOSIVE MAGAZINE
just read it good shit
Wut the fuck why you changed what you wrote u thought u were gonna get in trouble or something?? Changed your tone didnt wanna fuck wid dj pimp or something?

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
its all good, i would love to keep these boards on topic. if yall wanna hollar at me feel free to hit me on the pm.

as for this body shotz record, we are thinkin of including a DVD with it. AP9 has footage of too much shit. not like all the othe bay dvd's. we got cats like ice-t, melle mel, mobb deep, game, lil kim, run dmc, da brat, wu tang, ap9 shootin machine guns, slick rick, dana dane, rakim and tons of others. his dvd will shit all over most of these other bay area dvd's.

this record was a tight record, it just needs to be rereleased and a few touches here and there and it will be one of his best.

Dec 9, 2006
sizlamik said:
Wut the fuck why you changed what you wrote u thought u were gonna get in trouble or something?? Changed your tone didnt wanna fuck wid dj pimp or something?
nigga cuz i read it and it was a good article so i had to give props
oh yea i dont wanna fuck wit pimp cuz he hella gangsta haha

Aug 7, 2003
i thought you said your copy was perfect pimp? and you didnt believe all the fans that said it wasnt mastered and it sounded goofy. i hope you guys put the songs that ap9 made for deathrow on there that was on the bootleg but not the retail.

Feb 15, 2006
skido said:
nigga cuz i read it and it was a good article so i had to give props
oh yea i dont wanna fuck wit pimp cuz he hella gangsta haha
arite i feel you dont trip. But furreal pimp if u know the production i'd appreciate it cuz even though i was feelin that cd i don't really wanna wait and pay for it twice. Its whatever tho thanks.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
hella_numb said:
i thought you said your copy was perfect pimp? and you didnt believe all the fans that said it wasnt mastered and it sounded goofy. i hope you guys put the songs that ap9 made for deathrow on there that was on the bootleg but not the retail.
I LOVE MY COPY AND IT SOUNDS GREAT. 95% OF THE FANS WHO HAVE WRITTEN US ALSO LOVE THE CD AND THE SOUND. BUT THERE HAS BEEN A FEW PEOPLE WHO HAVE TOLD ME THAT THEY DIDNT LIKE THE SOUND OF IT BUT MINE SOUNDS GREAT. WE HAD LARRY FUNK MASTER IT AND HE IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE GAME. BUT NOW ASSASSIN MASTERS ALL OF OUR STUFF.