WHO "NEW" FROM THE BAY ARE YOU FEELIN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2002
www.myspace.com
New rappers that I'm feelin' are:

NBD (M-Dash & Tilt) - These guys been out for a couple, but they're still new to me. These guys can fuckin' rap! Much props on Derogatory Statements.

Nocturnal Hustlers (Savage C & KD) - These guys been out for a couple too, but they're still new. Savage C comes with knowledge and KD comes with heat.

Mista Cane - He's been around for a couple as well, but is still new. Cane spits the real shit. Can't wait for a new project from this guy.

Support these guys!

Jan 20, 2003
if i haven't named u off then i either haven't heard u or i have and i'm not feelin the style/voice/ or definitely production. i hear tooooooo many new rappers just strictly coming out with some mob shit. you need to come with some upbeat songs too, something to bounce to. this who i'm feeling right now:

Errelevent: as a producer and rapper, talented as fuck, his debut album omnipotent was tight.

Killa Keise: that songs "it's Killa Keise" is tight as fuck! i hear on the radio whenever i listen which is on thursday and friday nights. (kmel of course)

Papertail: Kareem put out a good album and is definitely getting his name out there.

Apr 25, 2002
Right on kenny

Moe I'm waiting for doxx to give me the word on that track with u, errelevent, cane, and cuddie....I have a feeling its gonna be a heater. E has beats for your solo though, get at me.

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Im feeling... Sufur J-sCe 10sion Errelevent Wax Charlie Manhattan Louie Loc Equipto Priceless Cane Kato Kaution J Rilla Fat Tone...
Groups Keltic Tribe FE Lost Souls Money Hungry Pho Balo D Camp NBD MoonShine Nocturnal Hustlaz Game Insane FFSC...A few off top.

Jun 1, 2002
Balance, NBD, Locksmith, Cozmo, Riddla, Gennessee, Stizon Skrilla, Cane, Rae, Kee, Dap Daniels, A-Wax,

dobad and me.......

im sure there's more i'm forgetting though...

Mar 9, 2003
www.papertrailmusic.com
TheBayIsTheSco said:
Papertail: Kareem put out a good album and is definitely getting his name out there.
One note: Its not my album. I'm just part of the team. I dont rap, produce, sing, shit I don't even beat box no more.... I might could still do a little ham bone, though. I just focus on the business side of it, getting it into stores and working this account to maximize the potential.

I have had to bail on certain stores because of product placement, while other stores I just keep feedin them product because they know how to do business. But my point is, I help with promotion and am responsible for getting it into stores.

Credit for the music shouldn't come to a nigga like me, so I'll point it in the right direction... the artists (who are hungry as fuck) and Dj Sham (Producer). Even though I am always tellin them they are slowin down and not motivated enough.... anbd they are getting outworked... that is just me trying to stoke their fire, the truth is they bust their ass to make it work. My challenge now is to book more shows. I have GOT to get these guys on stage more. Many of them are already polished (Doe, Sham).

ps.... we still got better shit in the cupboard

Jan 20, 2003
ya i knew there was something wrong there, oo well, i just knew that u were promoting a lot like it was your album so i got confused, like i said papertail is tight.

can't wait to hear some of that new Errelevent!!!!!!
he got that fire that fire that fire. Errelevent and Nick had nothing but the best of things to say about u moe.