WHO "NEW" FROM THE BAY ARE YOU FEELIN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2002
www.dopecutproductions.com
MY PICS

money hungry
check out that GO4GUSTO to camp very soon they in motion its hott dont sleep
hard headz
G-HEFF "LOVE TO BE HATED"
AKIL FROM THE MOE HIS SHIT IS OUT AND IT TIGHT A SLEPT ON ALBUM IF YOU SEE IN STORE GET IT NO DOUBT THAT ALBUM GOT FIRE

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
FAB got heat......all of GetGone are on fire right now, and the best rapper out that most people haven't really heard yet in my opinion is Cuddie Cut. Real Talk. My boy got SPITS!!!!!

Apr 16, 2003
MaddDogg said:
I forgot about PaperTrail. Great album.
I agree. Papertrail Ice Cold Heat is some real gorilla shit.
No bay area rap fan should be without that record. I read potnas review on that post "Bay area slap" and I laughed my ass off. It is acurate as fuck. I play the song "Ugly Bitch" ON PURPOSE when I'm around my potnas snooty-ass, stuck up, I'm the queen just becuase I got long hair, niggas all jock me girls.
I give em a HEAVY dose of that shit. Especially like the way it comes on, "Nigga I'll FUCK wit a ugly bitch..." That shit is classic.

Other artists who are new? and cool?.... I dont count mixtapes. Thats just how I am. so its probably some mixtapes that's cool. But albums? At least 15 songs....

Apr 16, 2003
sir-moj said:
Thats my nigga Big Mel on that paper trail....
Damn. That nigga is yo folx. Have you heard that song Flame On. That shit is hella cool. I wonder how many people actually have it yet. Its all through the deep east, but I wonder about other places.

May 19, 2002
KILLA KEISE
Turf Talk
Frontline

and none other than H-Hustle, his shit ain't due til sep. 30th but trust me, he's the hottest new artist in the bay right now, remember who ya heard it from first.