who needs WORK?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 7, 2005
Hey everybody

I work a full time job with the county got a baby on the way and debt,Ive been doing alot of searching for a second income.So my brother inlaw lased me up on USANA he has been successful with the company.I joined a couple weeks ago im already making unbelievble progress with it.

So i thought id throw this out thee to see who wants to be healthy and wealthy.If you have an questions just contact me

check out the link

yourbodyneeds.usana.com

((S.F.))

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
how about this. who wants to get a bottle and sell drugs on the streets with me all day

i already copped a QP and im making unbelievable process

[email protected]

heres one of my successful clients.

"hi, my name is nicholas barnes, and with gas one's unbelievable 'get up and post nigga its 5am' entreprenuership setup, i was able to meet my dreams. look how old i am, you see them bitches? holla!"

Jul 24, 2005
my cousin joined USANA selling supplements and what not... i remember he put in his profile 'not using usana? you are missing out'

lol more like his ass is losing money. he put in about $300-600 as an 'investment'. i asked if he made anything from it. he said 'dont worry about it' aka NOTHING!

Jan 24, 2006
Hey everybody

I work a full time job with the county got a baby on the way and debt,Ive been doing alot of searching for a second income.So my brother inlaw lased me up on USANA he has been successful with the company.I joined a couple weeks ago im already making unbelievble progress with it.

So i thought id throw this out thee to see who wants to be healthy and wealthy.If you have an questions just contact me

check out the link

yourbodyneeds.usana.com

((S.F.))
You know damn well you arent making "unbelievable progress" with this bullshit.

Some elementary ass youtube videos from a no name company and a fake ass web address doesnt help either.