Who is the worst NFL team?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
Gotta go with the Bucs and Rams............ Shit my team ain't all that as well, beating these to teams by a combined 5 points and losing to Carolina AND Detroit. We don't fair well this season vs. teams without a win, SO UP NEXT KANSAS CITY:ermm:!

Mar 24, 2006
Gotta go with the Bucs and Rams............ Shit my team ain't all that as well, beating these to teams by a combined 5 points and losing to Carolina AND Detroit. We don't fair well this season vs. teams without a win, SO UP NEXT KANSAS CITY:ermm:!
you guys will get the win against us next week for sure. Portis is going to have a field day going up against us...im not saying i don't have faith in my team or anything, i just believe the Redskins will just have that "it" factor that day is all.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
the Terri-Bowl between your skins and my raiders is goin' down december 13th!!

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
2) the raider fans that make it unsafe for fans of other teams to attend games. i'm all for talking shit and stuff, but when you get to tossing shit on people and spitting, I'm sorry that shit is rediculous. Let the guys on the field do all the fighting because those muthafuckas are just going thru the motions.
you know whats funny about this is that a lot of Raider fans are actually happy that other fans are scared to come to their stadium but then they wonder why they don't sell enough tickets to watch games on TV lol. there's a lot of fans of other teams around here that would love to watch their team play Oakland and could help sell more tickets, but the fans turn 'em off lol. It's like shooting yourself in the leg. Beto, i feel bad for ya man!

Feb 14, 2009
The Rams haven't quit, unlike Oakland. So in that respect ,I believe the Raiders are the worst. We could beat the Raiders right now if we were lucky enough to play them. Sure we've been shutout 2wice but it was due to our mistakes not getting completely dominated.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
The Rams haven't quit, unlike Oakland. So in that respect ,I believe the Raiders are the worst. We could beat the Raiders right now if we were lucky enough to play them. Sure we've been shutout 2wice but it was due to our mistakes not getting completely dominated.
hahaha not completely dominated? rams have scored the least points in the nfl with 34 and have givin up 146 raiders have scored 49 and givin up 130

Feb 14, 2009
Kah, I have watched every single snap this season. The reason is why we have lost is due to our turnovers in the redzone. Believe me, I know we have a lot of things to work on. I stand by what I said. We will get better and we have one thing, no 2 things going in our favor. No Al Davis and Jamarcus.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
bro, your team has been shut out TWICE by division opponents...

at least we've managed at least a FG every game

it's dumb to argue, because we both suck

but Raiders >>> Rams

Jan 28, 2005
You know its fucked up when I read the question, immediately think "Lions" and then have to remind myself that there are teams out there worse than the Lions.

There's no arguing it being the Raiders though. They're a hot mess. They been sitting in the same slump for as long as the Lions and are routinely a shitty team every season. Only difference is Detroit is starting to get a half way decent roster together, pull out of the slump (if only just a little bit) and have Calvin Johnson. One of y'all needs to assassinate Al Davis for the sake of the fans. I'm sure if you get caught, there's an inmate or guard somewhere in prison that will make damn sure you get Raiders games for the time you spend in the pen.

Every so often I'll see a strong defensive or offensive play while watching a Raiders game, but its usually due to individual effort, not through team effort. Raiders get the title over the Rams because from top to bottom, they just plain suck. You can put a lot of the Rams lack of success on getting new owners, inconsistent coaching decisions and their need to re-build their team. Raiders best talents either don't care to play or really aren't talented at all.

Jan 28, 2005
Every analyst I've seen on TV the past 14 days commonly refer to the Raiders as the worst team in the NFL. There's hope for the Rams in the next 5 years, but we all know the Raiders will still be at the bottom of the charts at that time.