Who is the worst NFL team?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2009
The Rams are the worst team in football!
I would say so, but the way y'all played against the G men wasn't nothing to brag about. Our excuse is that we're rebuilding. Our QB sucks and we need some WR's. But the Raiders look pretty bad. I just hope that the Rams can win a game this season.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I am not bragging about how we played against the G men but your squad has been shut out twice this season by division rivals bro....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
We're very close to being the worse team in football though, very close. It's just that the Rams have been shut out twice so far and haven't won a game so they take the cake.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
We're very close to being the worse team in football though, very close. It's just that the Rams have been shut out twice so far and haven't won a game so they take the cake.
rams are playin with there 2nd string QB raiders are playin with there 1st, but i think titans are garbage they went from 13-3 to 0-5 with basically the same team i believe except haynesworth robbin the redskins

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Rams without a doubt. Raiders, Chiefs, Browns, and the Bills are all competing for that honor tho. Each of those teams would beat the Rams tho.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
^^WTF?? UNIFORMS?

pay this guy no mind....elevation seems to have deprived him of oxygen

it all starts at the top w Al Davis.

no REAL coach wants to come to the Town because Al is always in your ear.

no REAL talent comes here ON PURPOSE because of coaching staff and stigmas associated with everything Al

Fans dont go to the games because:

1) who wants to keep going to a resturant that you know has shitty food, lousy service and the place is crawling w roaches.....thats the Raiders. Why spend recession loot going to a game to get disappointed.

2) the raider fans that make it unsafe for fans of other teams to attend games. i'm all for talking shit and stuff, but when you get to tossing shit on people and spitting, I'm sorry that shit is rediculous. Let the guys on the field do all the fighting because those muthafuckas are just going thru the motions.

3) the team is playing with no pride whatsoever. incomplete passes by the ton, dropped balls, shitty route running, shitty attitudes, worst QB in NFL with no balls to sit him down, and they cant tackle for SHIT! There was a pass thrown in end zone, and instead of kirk morrison going full speed to crush the WR as the ball got there, he waits until he catches it, then throws a lil shoulder into em...result TD in your fuckin face.

unbelieveable