who is the next midwest rapper to shine in 2009

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
VERY TRUE, THE WHITE FOLKS WOULD/DO LOVE DOUBLE
people wont admit it but thats what it's all about
i'm white
i'm feeling RR, i know my friends would like his music

he kinda reminds me of lil wayne because he can rap about a lot of diff things.... he's not tied to one thing. tech used to be like this but he kinda pushed it really far to one side

Aug 26, 2002
i'm telling u all right now : MUTT DOGG from GARY IND. will be the next to blow I SWEAR ON MAFIASO!!!!!!!!!

SOUL MUTT: I know u did not say shorty da prince with his fake ass spins out here.

Aug 31, 2005
i'm telling u all right now : MUTT DOGG from GARY IND. will be the next to blow I SWEAR ON MAFIASO!!!!!!!!!

SOUL MUTT: I know u did not say shorty da prince with his fake ass spins out here.
LOL. I FEEL U... THIS IS THE MUSIC BUSINESS THO. HE HAD OR HAS 1 OF THE BIGGEST RECORDS IN THE LOU, CAN'T DENY THAT

*WE GON HAVE THAT MIXTAPE THAT THE JACKA HOSTED FOR US DROPPIN IN THE NEXT COUPLE WEEKS, HIT ME UP SO I CAN DROP YOU SOME. I REMEMBER YOU SAYIN U NEEDED SOME FOR THE LOU

May 20, 2006

My Big Bro, Black Dog Bone, the owner of Murder Dog Mag loves Mutt Dogg so if you speakin on him on the Sicc, Imma look for him in Murder Dog..

Much Luv

Aug 26, 2002
Mutt Dogg & all his crew , DerrtyBoi Montana , and I are very CLOSE!!!!!!!!!! very close......we friends before the music shit.

But go to www.youtube.com and search mutt dogg and look for the show he did in STL and see how everybody reacts to him!!!!!

@ mutt: 314 327 9860 , call me anytime playa.........u know im harsh but its never personal when it comes to music.
and yea he has a big record during his time slot on the air.
a yungster to look out for is : Yung Ro "Donk Dat" getting heavy spins out of town on major stations

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
i can't speak for anyone else but i'ma be grindin like a muthafucka in 09... already set to be on 4 nationwide releases in 09... look out for the T-Rock & C-Mob album "Full Throttle" and my 3rd solo "Hard Times & Hard Liquor" feat. T-Rock, Bizarre, Koopsta Knicca, K-rino, Ric Jilla, Mr. Sche, 3rd Degree, Donta Slusha & more... with production by The Freix, Mossberg, Mr Sche, KoldKut, & Matic Lee...

Dec 25, 2003
i can't speak for anyone else but i'ma be grindin like a muthafucka in 09... already set to be on 4 nationwide releases in 09... look out for the T-Rock & C-Mob album "Full Throttle" and my 3rd solo "Hard Times & Hard Liquor" feat. T-Rock, Bizarre, Koopsta Knicca, K-rino, Ric Jilla, Mr. Sche, 3rd Degree, Donta Slusha & more... with production by The Freix, Mossberg, Mr Sche, KoldKut, & Matic Lee...

NICE!!! Imma be coppin all that......

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Just heard my first ron ron cd today and the shit is straight up on smash! Who else can y'all recomend without me reading this whole thread?