who is the next midwest rapper to shine in 2009

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2005
Yeah u are right....just wishful thinkin i guess. U dont think Mon E G got KC on lock? Kinda sorta?
ON LOCK WIT WHAT??? I AINT SEEN NO PRODUCT NOWHERE...I DON'T REALLY HEAR HIS NAME COME UP MUCH AS FAR AS POPPIN WIT THA MUSIC IN THE STREETZ OF KC.

LAST TIME HIS NAME WUZ BUZZIN IS WHEN HIM AND VAN BRUNT HAD SOME DISS RECORDS OUT.

Nov 13, 2004
ON LOCK WIT WHAT??? I AINT SEEN NO PRODUCT NOWHERE...I DON'T REALLY HEAR HIS NAME COME UP MUCH AS FAR AS POPPIN WIT THA MUSIC IN THE STREETZ OF KC.

LAST TIME HIS NAME WUZ BUZZIN IS WHEN HIM AND VAN BRUNT HAD SOME DISS RECORDS OUT.
HUh...? I thought people was diggin his shit with Rick Ross and I thought his shit was buzzin...lol....either way I think hes dope and the next to blow.

Aug 31, 2005
HUh...? I thought people was diggin his shit with Rick Ross and I thought his shit was buzzin...lol....either way I think hes dope and the next to blow.
KEY WORD! GUEST FEATURES DON'T MAKE ARTIST......SONG IS LIKE 2 YEARS OLD TOO. KOOL VIDEO, BUT IF THE GENERAL PUBLIC DON'T SEE IT, IT'S PRETTY MUCH IRRELEVANT. IT'S A REMIX, CASH IMAGE'S "CHEVY" SONG PRETTY MUCH STOPPED THAT SONG FROM GENRATING A REAL BUZZ.

THE PEOPLE MADE THAT DECISION............HE GOT SOME TALENT, BUT THE BLUEPRINT AIN'T LAID DOWN RIGHT

Jul 16, 2008
Man IF D-LOCC DA CHOP soundscan can generate enuff buz to the majors by the time his next cd drops he will be up next, but so far MON E G the only one who got a major deal with POE BOY the only thing about it is nobody in KC fucks with MON.E.G music
he is more like A KC artist with a southern sound ya dig.
It's like he's kissing alot southern artist ass to be noticed but ain't nobody really bump
no SSP shit.

Jun 24, 2004
I see theres some hate about my nig Mone...Yea hes signed up with Poe Boy we should congradulate anyone from KC thats making moves hopefully it will be a great trickle down effect for the town & region but all that crap about blueprint not being laid down is crazy...

I guess as the city will see T.J's name rise in 2009 and "Money to be made" doing what it does around the area...Lets continue to support these artist...