Who is the best feature on Killer?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is the best feature on Killer?

• Total voters
Aug 19, 2006
BEST FEATURE

ok so after much consideration because the features were good AND SOME BETTERS THAN OTHERS and fuck right its about time legends like scarface and cube give TECH the respect he deserves and do features, and yes shawna did kill it on wheaties but what song is it that people cant stop playing and the "sextion" that plp keep hatin on but you know that shit is FIRE!!! :lick:SEVEN WORDS OK SO WHO THE FUCK CAN NOT PLAY THAT SONG AND EITHER GIVE HEAD OR GET HEAD EITHER WAY SOMEONE IS GETTING PLEASURED AND SKATTERMAN KILLS IT!!!! HIS VOICE AND STYLE FITS THE BEAT PERFECTLY SO SKATTERMAN TAKES IT!!!!! BY FUCKING FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lick:

Feb 19, 2008
www.myspace.com
I think Scenario came correct on his skits..
Ha thanks...even if you were just being a smart ass..lol...truth is that skit was actully more real for me then you would think. Tech got sick of looking at me all sad and depressed in the studio over my drama at ththe time so he came up w/ that skit as a way to help me get it out of my system and get that track he plays for me out that was supossed to be in alpha dog but never made it...Oh and my baby mama for some odd reason didnt kill me over the skit she likes it and thinks its funny...go figure..

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Ha thanks...even if you were just being a smart ass..lol...truth is that skit was actully more real for me then you would think. Tech got sick of looking at me all sad and depressed in the studio over my drama at ththe time so he came up w/ that skit as a way to help me get it out of my system and get that track he plays for me out that was supossed to be in alpha dog but never made it...Oh and my baby mama for some odd reason didnt kill me over the skit she likes it and thinks its funny...go figure..
I heard about your stuff going on. There's nothing wrong with letting it out. That should further show how good a dude Tech is.