Who is the best feature on Killer?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is the best feature on Killer?

• Total voters
Aug 16, 2003
I liked LA verse on In the streets more then his verse on PB2 but it was an alrigt verse..just wish Lynch could have made it on another Tech album. If anything thats the only thing that Killer is missing

Nov 6, 2005
This thread is amusing on a hypocritical tip. How many of you mother fuckers was bitching about teh features before the shit dropped? Either way, it seems clear to me that there isnt any specific stand out feature, in turn leading me to believe that near everyone came correct.

Jun 9, 2007
This thread is amusing on a hypocritical tip. How many of you mother fuckers was bitching about teh features before the shit dropped? Either way, it seems clear to me that there isnt any specific stand out feature, in turn leading me to believe that near everyone came correct.
Do you have to cry about something in every thread lately? People wanna talk about which features they either liked or didn't like.

GET OVER IT.

Thanks.

Nov 6, 2005
Do you have to cry about something in every thread lately? People wanna talk about which features they either liked or didn't like.

GET OVER IT.

Thanks.
Wait, Arent you complaining? Oh i forgot, your super duper MSpaint skills make you void. Get on with your annoying self.

Jun 24, 2005
Eminem and MJ were tight as fuck.
On some real shit, after listening through the albums three full times, I gotta go with Shawnna, Dirtball, Liz Suwandi, Liquid Assassin, Kutt Calhoun, Krizz Kaliko, Bosko and Strange Lane Choir.

Kinda funny that I wasn't really feelin' the more well known features.

Jul 1, 2007
have yall noticed that tech doesnt try in the first verse, lets shawnna do her thing then he does whats necessary to rip her up... he does the same with scarface he doesnt try that hard in the first verse ...lets scarface go then he rapes him in the last verse.. he does it real undercover tho hes a smart dude tech is

Nov 14, 2002
Wait, Arent you complaining? Oh i forgot, your super duper MSpaint skills make you void. Get on with your annoying self.
Says the man with the airbrushed yellow red / blurred sig.

Clicking one filter doesn't make you a photoshop master.

have yall noticed that tech doesnt try in the first verse, lets shawnna do her thing then he does whats necessary to rip her up... he does the same with scarface he doesnt try that hard in the first verse ...lets scarface go then he rapes him in the last verse.. he does it real undercover tho hes a smart dude tech is
You're so fucking clever...

You figured him out. I bet him and Travis are like... "Fuck dude... busted!"