Who is the best feature on Killer?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is the best feature on Killer?

• Total voters
Jun 9, 2007
lol@N8, one of these days maybe you'll get the virtual nutsacks out ya throat.

Cube was the best feature by far... his line at the end about Michael had me rollin...

Shawnna and Dirtball came correct as well...

the rest were okay, but those three stood out

Nov 6, 2005
For real, i thought paul wall brought it. Given, i did go into the song not expecting much as im not a big wall fan, but that shit got me.

Jan 2, 2004
Kutt came off hard as fuck on Too Much. Liquid Assassin was great on Psycho Bitch II. And whoever the fuck Dirtball is, he did great on Paint A Dark Picture..

Ice Cube, Scarface and Shawwna all came correct when it comes to the Mainstream features. I like Cubes the best, though.

Aug 31, 2005
i thought all the features were pretty much on point, i like Scarface's verse better then Cube's, Paul Wall surprised me

i think the best feature is actually the lack of The Truth, because techs verse about that shit was probably one of my favorites on the album..yes i know that sounded retarded but think about it

May 8, 2008
I would say the Dirtball for the simple fact that he came harder than i expected.Cube was good and Liz suwandi.But dirtball was suprising.i knew dude could flow but i'm pleased he seemed to give it his all for tech tho it seems his KMK homies didnt give a fuck enough to write some tight verses even though they had the PRIVELIDGE to be on Killer.

Nov 24, 2006
I agree...Kutt was sick on Too Much...That beat and the beat on one good time are two of the sickest I've ever heard...When I listen to Too Much I picture like some apocalyptic world with smoke and dust and debris all around tech and kutt...or like fixing to kick someones ass or something...That track shocked me. One of my all time Favs