WHO IS MORE FOOLISH FOR WHAT THEYVE DONE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO'S MORE FOOLISH FOR WHA THEVE DONE?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
@RedRum... Then folks gotta watch out for you then because you're straight gangsta! If Pacman runs into you then it would be on huh... LOL!

I don't see why there would be a need for someone to go to a strip club strapped with heat. When/if I go, I go to kick with with my folks, look at the women, and chill. But I guess everyone is different.

It's obvious Pacman himself is a trouble maker. Biting police officers, threatening to kill folks, beating up strippers, etc. (hence: the need to carry straps) Yeah it could be the people he surrounds himself with but they say "the birds of a feather flock together" or however that saying goes...Pacman is part of the entourage he hangs with. So he is just as guilty. Pacman keeps getting in trouble because folks like you believe it's the people he surrounds himself with. That's BS. He's part of that crowd!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Tony said:
@RedRum... Then folks gotta watch out for you then because you're straight gangsta! If Pacman runs into you then it would be on huh... LOL!

That was sarcasm, moron...

I don't see why there would be a need for someone to go to a strip club strapped with heat. When/if I go, I go to kick with with my folks, look at the women, and chill. But I guess everyone is different.

SMH

It's obvious Pacman himself is a trouble maker. Biting police officers, threatening to kill folks, beating up strippers, etc. (hence: the need to carry straps) Yeah it could be the people he surrounds himself with but they say "the birds of a feather flock together" or however that saying goes...Pacman is part of the entourage he hangs with. So he is just as guilty. Pacman keeps getting in trouble because folks like you believe it's the people he surrounds himself with. That's BS. He's part of that crowd!

If it was all Pacman's fault, and he was the instigator...why hasn't he been fingered as the suspect? If they could prove it, they'd LOVE to have it be him. That's great publicity for any P.D.

My point is that he is PUTTING HIMSELF in bad situations. I'm not defending him, dummy; I'm pointing out that if he was the main instigator, he'd be charged the the crime. He'd be the shooter in Vegas. He wouldn't be ''at the scene''...he'd be the suspect.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
LOL!

So now Pacman is the shooter? LMFAO...

Just like this latest incident...when members of his entourage, as they call it, shot at some people...and he wasn't there.

I'm sure he got the 'enemies' in this incident to say he wasn't there, too.

LOL @ Your conspiracy theories.

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
BrOwn_BoY said:
I GUESS WHAT I MEANT TO SAY WAS HES MAKIN IT REAL HARD ON HIMSELF, FUCKIN UP HIS IMAGE. IM A LAKER/KOBE FAN BUT NOW ITS LIKE WTF. I WANT TO GET HIM OUT OF HERE AFTER THAT BULLSHIT.
Kobe repaired his image after aldultery, rape and being the blame for the dismantling of the Lakers. Now no one would want to play with him because he dogged some garbage teammates and a garbage GM?

He basically said the same shit some of us have been saying since the Jerry West left. I mean Kwame Brown at 9mil a year? Radmonovic at the FULL mid level exception for 5 years?

Besides you should read some of Jordan's quotes on his teammates before you say no one would want to play with him.

Anyway it is Pacman and it isn't even close. Like I posted in the Tank Johnson thread. If someone told me I could make millions playing a game and all I had to do was stay out of trouble, it wouldn't even need to be said. Dude is plain retarded.

Tony said:
I don't understand either. Maybe its because I'm not "gangsta" anymore. Even when I was acting foolish in my teenage days, I would never do some dumb shit like that. Besides if I had that kind of money, rent the whole shit. Kick everyone out except you and your people and THEN make it rain.