WHO IS MORE FOOLISH FOR WHAT THEYVE DONE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO'S MORE FOOLISH FOR WHA THEVE DONE?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 16, 2005
^^^^^^

Just what I was going to say...Kobe just makes him self to look like an ASS

Pacman makes him self out to look likt a complete and utter DUMBASS who will have no job to go to and alot less money than he had after legal fees with all this

Feb 28, 2007
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
No it's not.

Pacman has ruined his career.

Kobe can go anywhere he wants and continue his career.
AFTER DOGGIN HIS TEAMATE AND MITCH. WHO WOULD WANT TO PLAY WITH HIM. WHAT G.M. WOULD WANT TO GRAB HIM. YEAH I GUESS IT IS PACMAN. IT WAS PRETTY DAMN DUMB WHAT HE DID.

Mar 16, 2005
BrOwn_BoY said:
AFTER DOGGIN HIS TEAMATE AND MITCH. WHO WOULD WANT TO PLAY WITH HIM. WHAT G.M. WOULD WANT TO GRAB HIM. YEAH I GUESS IT IS PACMAN. IT WAS PRETTY DAMN DUMB WHAT HE DID.
you're kidding right????

90% of the teams will go after him, the rest....want him, just not the contract.

Feb 28, 2007
thascary1 said:
you're kidding right????

90% of the teams will go after him, the rest....want him, just not the contract.
I GUESS WHAT I MEANT TO SAY WAS HES MAKIN IT REAL HARD ON HIMSELF, FUCKIN UP HIS IMAGE. IM A LAKER/KOBE FAN BUT NOW ITS LIKE WTF. I WANT TO GET HIM OUT OF HERE AFTER THAT BULLSHIT.

Mar 16, 2005
BrOwn_BoY said:
I GUESS WHAT I MEANT TO SAY WAS HES MAKIN IT REAL HARD ON HIMSELF, FUCKIN UP HIS IMAGE. IM A LAKER/KOBE FAN BUT NOW ITS LIKE WTF. I WANT TO GET HIM OUT OF HERE AFTER THAT BULLSHIT.

I agree it messes his image up, but that has nothing to do with GMs wanting him....give all the teams in the nba the cahcne at him and they will all be in line

Feb 28, 2007
A SCARY I KNOW YOU WATCH THE BRONCOS PLAY THE RAIDERS RIGHT. WHAT YOUR THOUGHTS ON D BURGESS? TOP 5 PASS RUSHER? THERE WAS ONE GAME WERE HE SACKED JAKE TWICE AND FORCED A FUMBLE IN THE FOURTH.

Mar 16, 2005
BrOwn_BoY said:
A SCARY I KNOW YOU WATCH THE BRONCOS PLAY THE RAIDERS RIGHT. WHAT YOUR THOUGHTS ON D BURGESS? TOP 5 PASS RUSHER? THERE WAS ONE GAME WERE HE SACKED JAKE TWICE AND FORCED A FUMBLE IN THE FOURTH.

he's good...top 5 ehhhh hard to tell, that type of stuff is all judgmental

Apr 25, 2002
BrOwn_BoY said:
AFTER DOGGIN HIS TEAMATE AND MITCH. WHO WOULD WANT TO PLAY WITH HIM. WHAT G.M. WOULD WANT TO GRAB HIM.
What?

You're better off trying to find a GM who wouldn't want to grab him. I'm a Kings fan and I hate the Lakers and Kobe, but if I were the Kings' GM and had a shot at swooping Kobe up I'd take it in a heartbeat. I don't like him, but there's no denying his talent.. He's the best player in the NBA.

Also, talking shit about people is not going to get you booted from your sport. Kobe can talk all the shit he wants and he'll still suit up and dominate on the court. Pacman Jones got himself into LEGAL trouble, knowing it would jeapordize his career. It's not the fact that teams and coaches won't want him on their team, it's the fact that he could be banned from the league that makes him a huge idiot.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
It's not the fact that teams and coaches won't want him on their team, it's the fact that he could be banned from the league that makes him a huge idiot.
EXACTLY...and the fact that he might be in prison, with a max 12 year sentence on the line...and it's hard to show up to training camp and cover anyone with your legs shackled.

I like Jones, on the field...he's a great talent. But man...he.is.an.idiot.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
What?

You're better off trying to find a GM who wouldn't want to grab him. I'm a Kings fan and I hate the Lakers and Kobe, but if I were the Kings' GM and had a shot at swooping Kobe up I'd take it in a heartbeat. I don't like him, but there's no denying his talent.. He's the best player in the NBA.

Also, talking shit about people is not going to get you booted from your sport. Kobe can talk all the shit he wants and he'll still suit up and dominate on the court. Pacman Jones got himself into LEGAL trouble, knowing it would jeapordize his career. It's not the fact that teams and coaches won't want him on their team, it's the fact that he could be banned from the league that makes him a huge idiot.
This is on the money!! I don't agree with Kobe dogging teammates but I think he was caught off guard just trying to be real and chop it up with casual fans.

But Pacman has to be the hardest/dumbest athlete in professional sports. He's a trouble maker... every where he goes someone is being shot at. I personally think he goes out looking for funk.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I don't think he intentionally looks for it, but he keeps putting himself at those places, where ''nothing good happens at that hour''...and puts himself in these stupid situations. At first, I do believe the media was real hard on him; at my work, I listen to the radio all day, and have sports radio on, and hear The Sports Bash, Mike and Mike, etc. from ESPN, and damn, those guys go hard on Pacman. But shit...now they don't sound so offbase.

This guy has EVERYTHING; and yet acts like a moron at every oppurtunity.

KEEP YOUR ASS AT HOME, PACMAN. FUCK A STRIPCLUB; HIT UP THE I-CANDY SECTION FOR YOUR WANKING MATERIAL. DUMBASS.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Think about it though... people go to strip clubs for entertainment purposes. Who carries straps to strips clubs? Pacman and his folks do because they know they like to start trouble and by the the looks of things they like to finish what they start. I don't think Pacman carries heat himself but I think his boys do and they look for anybody to shoot. I could see if someone starts funk with Pacman... but I think Pacman usually instigates the funk.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I'd rather be strapped at a club where there could potentially be 'funk' than to be the dummy pulling a blade at a gunfight.

And where do you get that they ''look for anybody to shoot''...?

And why would someone like Adam Jones look for funk? I'd say it's more likely the people he surrounds himself with (still his fault), or it's people who know who he is and want to start shit...

And to answer your first question, I CARRY STRAPS TO STRIP CLUBS!

LOL