Who Got That New Balance?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
dope.st
BALANCE 2K2 said:
i whas jus tryin to make tha best album possible. alot of people in los angeles, new york, sacramento or houston never heard those songs so thas tha reason why i put it on tha album.
Real spit... do your thing, I loved the album, I had heard some of the tracks before but to dude who started this thread don't get it twisted, this wasn't like someone just putting out some album of recycles as a money route, this was a clean product, the gatefold case and layout, the choice of tracks.

This the CD you put out to go major. Tracks on mixtapes and low run presses of albums at only a few spots don't get heard by everyone, the minute I had the CD I figured those tracks were on there because this was a solid product for the masses to hear, same thing Team is doing.

I hate real recycling as much as the next man, but cats front on some people for being weak on their 'breakout / exposure' CD because they don't live up to shit they put out on the come up... but then if they actually put those come up tunes on the CD again when they've got some buzz.. people mad as well!

May 2, 2002
one luv homie i appreciate it

yeah im tryin to take this album every where

i whas jus in texas

last week i whas in san diego

im on my way to la in 2 weeks

so we gotta spread tha music!