Who Got That New Balance?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2004
www.sweetleaf.co.uk
I was gonna cop that next time i go to rasputins, but i was lookin at the tracklisting and theres only 11 tracks and ive already heard 5 of em. Now im gonna reconsidering buying it. Ive been waiting for album since i bought the mixtape early last year. Now the only reason to buy it is if all the new tracks are bangin. I was expecting a lot of quality albums this year but so far the hoodstarz album wasnt very good, new quinn was a little better no tone capone production and too many random producers, new 40 was a step up from quinns but not a whole lot better, i didnt even bother buying the keak albums, i hope that bailey, big rich, the team, jacka and who ever else is coming soon makes some real quality shit with not a lot of recycled BS. the bay needs to step they game up.

Nov 16, 2005
that's prettymuch exaaaactly what i thought. same with your opinion on hoodstarz, quinn and e-40. been waiting for balance's album for quite a bit and i was like wtff at first too cause of all the tracks we've already heard.

but overall it is still pretty good. i gotta listen to it more, but i'm satisfied. go cop it!! its only like 9 bucks too

Jan 23, 2006
THAT QUINN AND THAT 40 ARE BOTH SLAPPIN ASS ALBUMS. THAT BALANCE IS ALRIGHT, I WAS ONLY FEELIN LIKE 5 CUTS ON THERE, BUT THAT NEW C-BO AND KILLA TAY IS SLAPPIN. I WOULD COP THAT BEFORE THAT BALANCE.

Jul 25, 2005
www.robeyee.com
theres 14 tracks..
1. Let Tha Bass Go (Prod. by E-A Ski & CMT)
2. It Is What It Is (ft. E-A Ski) (Prod. by E-A Ski & CMT)
3. Gotta Get It (Prod. by E-A Ski & CMT)
4. What Up (Prod. by Dame Taylor)
5. O Yeah (ft. Frontline) (Prod. by Left Did It)
6. Grind (Prod. by Bedrock)
7. Paper (ft. Aristotle) (Prod. by Aristotle)
8. One Night Stand (Prod. by Erk Tha Jerk)
9. Bring It Back (ft. Erk Tha Jerk) (Prod. by Erk Tha Jerk)
10. Roll Wit Me (ft. Chamillionaire) (Prod. by Tha Products)
11. Rise (ft. Seam) (Prod. by Seam)
12. Right Here (Prod. by Shonuff)
13. Look (ft. Casual (Prod. by Trackademicks)
14. Hustler (Prod. by Omen)

May 2, 2002
i whas jus tryin to make tha best album possible. alot of people in los angeles, new york, sacramento or houston never heard those songs so thas tha reason why i put it on tha album. i wanted to take my best 14 songs possible heard or not.

next album i will be very careful not to leak any of my songs, but people wanna hear a taste of tha album before they buy it so leaking sum of tha songs actually help people buy tha album.

anyhow thanks for tha support.

Aug 15, 2005
young & restless is a good ass cd but i gotta agree wit some of yall too many tracks were leaked before the joint dropped especially the easki joints them shits wuz slappin and they were all leaked but a hot cd no doubt theres some good story tellin on "one night stand" too next album needs more beats from bedrock & seam them dudez got heat oh yea and ea-ski of course

Mar 7, 2006
shit slaps its something diff then wats been put out..that song with casual is dope ass fuck..ya'll need to cop that album its worth it