Who Got That New Balance?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2005
mobblyfe said:
maybe if yall took yall ass to the record store instead of searching 4 it on the internet yall would know that it has 14 tracks and not 11

Im not from the bay and they dont sell bay music where im from so i have to get them all from the net, kind of annoy since i miss out on mixtapes and shit like that. The only cd i seen apart from E40, Riche Rich,Luniz or Too Short & Yukmouth was the Feds album.

Oct 10, 2003
BALANCE 2K2 said:
i whas jus tryin to make tha best album possible. alot of people in los angeles, new york, sacramento or houston never heard those songs so thas tha reason why i put it on tha album. i wanted to take my best 14 songs possible heard or not.

next album i will be very careful not to leak any of my songs, but people wanna hear a taste of tha album before they buy it so leaking sum of tha songs actually help people buy tha album.

anyhow thanks for tha support.
ya i am here in europe and orderd that album,i gotta be honest with ya,shit is hella tight,bumps hella good

May 16, 2002
I finally copped this album last night, I'm lovin' the realness of it...Homie sayin' some thangs most MoFo's would be scared to say on an album.

This Cd won't be leaving my deck for a minute...Good Shyt!

Jan 26, 2006
the album is dope. One Night Stand is the best IMO. Ive heard a bunch of the tracks already, but they are good so who gives a fuck. The Team album is gonna be the same way....
SUPPORT THE BAY!!!