WHO GONNA PUT KC ON THA MAP?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 22, 2005
Rich da factor...But yall put me on who tha hottest out there now Im jus getting to get familiar wit yall music out there but KC definatly gonna blow like st. helens

Feb 5, 2005
swoop187 said:
Didnt now dude was dead.

Thats why i was askn, thought he was from KC and KC is in Oklahoma aint it?

DAS "OKC" OKLAHOMA CITY, LOL...

NOT "KC" AZ IN "KCMO" KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI...

- GEEzUz

Nov 13, 2004
Heat Myser said:
We get it...you're trying to promote your artist, but don't go overboard on here or you will annoy more people than you gain.
Thats amazing that you can annoy people by promoting a local artist. I wonder if these same people get annoyed when they see a T.I commercial or Rick Ross commercial, or somebody pluggin Bun B. Thats what holds KC back in opinion...hate...no support. In Atl or Houston thats all they wanna talk about is their local artist, but everybody on here is concerned about everybody all ready on.

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
mafiaqueen said:
Thats amazing that you can annoy people by promoting a local artist. I wonder if these same people get annoyed when they see a T.I commercial or Rick Ross commercial, or somebody pluggin Bun B. Thats what holds KC back in opinion...hate...no support. In Atl or Houston thats all they wanna talk about is their local artist, but everybody on here is concerned about everybody all ready on.
NO that is not the case. When you mention the same guy everyday for a year that shit is annoying......In your case its called dick ridin.

Nov 13, 2004
j.p. said:
NO that is not the case. When you mention the same guy everyday for a year that shit is annoying......In your case its called dick ridin.
As I've said time and time again, I'm suppose to ride dicks...whats your excuse chump?! If u was somebody other than the computer geek cyber thug ya little sissy ass is, I bet u wouldnt mind if I support your shit and plugged u every chance I got cuz I believed in what you was doin. If I'm a dickrider you a bitch and a HATER. Your ANNOYED cuz I support somebody else, but out of your over 20 post u aint got on here and said shit but gossip about your favorite rapper and talk shit which brings me back to your post....dickriding....get down!! stay down!!!Now act like u wanna do somethin

Feb 8, 2003
mafiaqueen said:
As I've said time and time again, I'm suppose to ride dicks...whats your excuse chump?! If u was somebody other than the computer geek cyber thug ya little sissy ass is, I bet u wouldnt mind if I support your shit and plugged u every chance I got cuz I believed in what you was doin. If I'm a dickrider you a bitch and a HATER. Your ANNOYED cuz I support somebody else, but out of your over 20 post u aint got on here and said shit but gossip about your favorite rapper and talk shit which brings me back to your post....dickriding....get down!! stay down!!!Now act like u wanna do somethin
LMAO

Jul 7, 2002
mafiaqueen said:
Piss off, seriously. I said that because they cat made multiple posts all at once about the same artist. I said nothing on his other thread because it was approriate. There is a time and a place. You don't see me on here trying to plug the artists I work with every time I turn around do ya?

When you keep saying the same shit you turn into the boy who cried wolf...then nobody listens to anything you say.

I'm not "hating" either, it's just the truth.

Nov 13, 2004
Heat Myser said:
Piss off, seriously. I said that because they cat made multiple posts all at once about the same artist. I said nothing on his other thread because it was approriate. There is a time and a place. You don't see me on here trying to plug the artists I work with every time I turn around do ya?

When you keep saying the same shit you turn into the boy who cried wolf...then nobody listens to anything you say.

I'm not "hating" either, it's just the truth.
nd who the fuck are you to say though?? Thats you...you use this forum to gossip about your favorite rapper and thats all fine and dandy, but dont get annoyed just because somebody is promoting...promoting is being consistent

Aug 14, 2006
It'll be out in stores in about a week, however, if you see him in person he will sale it for the low or might even give you one for free. He is focusing more on the exposure instead of trying to get rich of his mixtape. He knows K.C. is here for the taking and he just wants his name to stay in the mix. He knows its gonna crack and he feels that its not to many new or old rappers in the game ain't fuckin with him. And for all ya'll who don't know me, don't get it twisted, I ain't know E-Skool dick ridin, groupie ass Stan ass nigga, I just had the opportunity to meet dude, and see him work and perform and the nigga be straight killin shit, I done seen him hold his own with Tech and Rich on stage and on wax, and a whole bunch of other niggaz, I ain't sayin the nigga is gonna be the next Jay-Z or nothin, but the dude is DOPE! He don't spit the same shit these other niggaz be on. And bottom line, when niggaz here his mixtape, he gonna make alot of these bullshit ass wanna be rappers step they game up and thats real.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
sleep said:
It'll be out in stores in about a week, however, if you see him in person he will sale it for the low or might even give you one for free. He is focusing more on the exposure instead of trying to get rich of his mixtape. He knows K.C. is here for the taking and he just wants his name to stay in the mix. He knows its gonna crack and he feels that its not to many new or old rappers in the game ain't fuckin with him. And for all ya'll who don't know me, don't get it twisted, I ain't know E-Skool dick ridin, groupie ass Stan ass nigga, I just had the opportunity to meet dude, and see him work and perform and the nigga be straight killin shit, I done seen him hold his own with Tech and Rich on stage and on wax, and a whole bunch of other niggaz, I ain't sayin the nigga is gonna be the next Jay-Z or nothin, but the dude is DOPE! He don't spit the same shit these other niggaz be on. And bottom line, when niggaz here his mixtape, he gonna make alot of these bullshit ass wanna be rappers step they game up and thats real.
thanks for that info...

E-Skool deserves any shine he gets..
real chop.