WHO GONNA PUT KC ON THA MAP?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
mafiaqueen said:
As I've said time and time again, I'm suppose to ride dicks...whats your excuse chump?! If u was somebody other than the computer geek cyber thug ya little sissy ass is, I bet u wouldnt mind if I support your shit and plugged u every chance I got cuz I believed in what you was doin. If I'm a dickrider you a bitch and a HATER. Your ANNOYED cuz I support somebody else, but out of your over 20 post u aint got on here and said shit but gossip about your favorite rapper and talk shit which brings me back to your post....dickriding....get down!! stay down!!!Now act like u wanna do somethin
First off Im a computer nerd or as you put it" a computer geek cyber thug" and I am that with 20 posts. And I come on hear talking about my favorite rapper...If you can find one thread that I have mentioned him Ill pay you! Im tired of opening thread that have nothing to do with Court Dog and you try to make it something with Court Dog. True this was a Whos gonna puyt Kc on the map and you had a reason to put him on here, but some how it turned in to the shit talking thread beacuse you think that you are the next Diddy and Al pacino rolled in one..you are the defenition of a true idiot. Court Dog 4 life!!

Nov 13, 2004
j.p. said:
First off Im a computer nerd or as you put it" a computer geek cyber thug" and I am that with 20 posts. And I come on hear talking about my favorite rapper...If you can find one thread that I have mentioned him Ill pay you! Im tired of opening thread that have nothing to do with Court Dog and you try to make it something with Court Dog. True this was a Whos gonna puyt Kc on the map and you had a reason to put him on here, but some how it turned in to the shit talking thread beacuse you think that you are the next Diddy and Al pacino rolled in one..you are the defenition of a true idiot. Court Dog 4 life!!
LOL...Court Dog 4 Life!!! Thats funny...I like you, you got spunk..We'll end it here sport. We aint got to keep wasting time on this. You feel how you feel and I feel howI feel. We agree to disagree.

Jul 5, 2003
Its GOTTA be Tech N9ne. He's done so much as it is, I mean shit before most people heard of him he had already worked with 2Pac, Yukmouth, and a whole host of other well-known industry leaders. Period.

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
mafiaqueen said:
LOL...Court Dog 4 Life!!! Thats funny...I like you, you got spunk..We'll end it here sport. We aint got to keep wasting time on this. You feel how you feel and I feel howI feel. We agree to disagree.

AGREED

Sep 28, 2005
skatterman and snug brim got the best shot bitches!!!!!!!!!!check the sound scan and tell me what we did off one album that only a few in the town done did tech rich us and bg bulletwound got the best chance

May 31, 2006
$-K-MO said:
Its GOTTA be Tech N9ne. He's done so much as it is, I mean shit before most people heard of him he had already worked with 2Pac, Yukmouth, and a whole host of other well-known industry leaders. Period.
yeah as long as he works with different rappers and he gets some their fans maybe he can help put KC on the map..

Jul 5, 2003
WTF are you people talkin bout? Tech N9ne is the reason that Strange Music is gettin distribution through FONTANA, which is a sublet of UNIVERSAL. So pretty much, Tech done already put KC on the map.

JackArtist510: Yeah I do agree with what you said, but you (not YOU per se, but people in general) also gotta realize that he's got over 100 features alone....not including the soundtracks, compilations and his own albums.

Like Yukmouth said, aint NOBODY fuckin with Tech N9ne.

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
snug brim from said:
skatterman and snug brim got the best shot bitches!!!!!!!!!!check the sound scan and tell me what we did off one album that only a few in the town done did tech rich us and bg bulletwound got the best chance

Tell em Snug!!! You been hanging over any balconys lateley..lol

Apr 25, 2002
Can I ask ya'll what is considered being put on the map? Cause When I think of that phrase, I think of what Nelly did for STL... Thats An Example Of Being Put On The Map... He Had A Hard First Single For His Debut And He Made Platinum Numbers After His CD Dropped... So Therefore, That Allowed His Crew (St. Lunatics) to get on too.. I'm Pretty Sure They Got Some Good Numbers With That Cd As Well.. Now Various Artists Are Emerging From That City.. Example : Chingy, Jibbs, J-kwon, and Ebony Eyez... Nelly opened the door... We Need Someone To Open The Door... In My Eyes TECH Hasn't Opened The Door, He Has His Foot In It.. I Think Another Thing That Could Help Us, Is To Get Some Type Of Movement Going... Look At Houston And They Movement... Paul Wall, Mike Jones, Slim Thug, And Chamillionaire.... I Know For Sure That All Them are either Platinum or Gold artists... The BAY Bout To Blow Because They Got A Movement... The Whole West Coast Got Potential To Be Back On Top... KC GOT TALENT MAN... WE WILL GET OUR TIME TO SHINE... WE JUST GOTTA GRIND MAN... IF WE ALL MAKE SOME NOISE AT THE SAME TIME AND NIGGAS SUPPORT EACH OTHER... WE SHOULDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM GETTING RECOGNIZED BY THESE LABLES.. I THINK ALOT OF KC ARTIST DON'T PROMOTE GOOD ENOUGH EITHER... WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY ARTISTS GO TO OTHER CITIES TO PERFORM WHEN THEY ARE NOT EVEN KNOWN IN THEY OWN CITY....

Dec 29, 2002
tech is already well into putting kc on the map
the only one outta kc doin any big shit right now outside of kc
i mean dude sold 500,000 copie's of anghelic and ap underground