WHO GONNA PUT KC ON THA MAP?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2005
HEAT MYSER
IT'S JUST OPINIONS AND GOOD TO SEE PEOPLE RESPONDIN',
I WONDER WHY YOU HAV'NT MENTIONED 3RD DEGREE. SINCE YOU HAVE HIS WEBSITE ON YA SIGNATURE. JUST CURIOUS

MO CHEEZ PROBABLY PUT THA REALIST SHIT UP ON HERE.

THA ONLY REASON I PUT THIS POST UP WAS TO SEE WHUT SOME OF YOU GUYS THINK. I WORK WITH A LOT OF ARTIST IN THA CITY AND WAS SIMPLY CURIOUS. I HAVE MY OWN OPINIONS AND WILL TRY TO PUT 'EM UP HERE SOMETIME. EVEN THOUGH THA PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM DON'T MAKE UP THA GENERAL PUBLIC, BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO BE THA SAME 5-10 PEOPLE ON HERE ALL THA TIME. I CAN DEFINTELY TELL THA DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PEOPLE WHO KNOW A LIL ABOUT THIS MUSIC INDUSTRY AND FANS.

Jul 7, 2002
SOUL MUTT said:
HEAT MYSER
IT'S JUST OPINIONS AND GOOD TO SEE PEOPLE RESPONDIN',
I WONDER WHY YOU HAV'NT MENTIONED 3RD DEGREE. SINCE YOU HAVE HIS WEBSITE ON YA SIGNATURE. JUST CURIOUS
I didn't put 3rd on here for a few reasons...

1. I'm a pretty humble dude and don't want to be "that guy" who's saying the artists is the future.
2. 3rd definitely has alot to offer KC, but at this point it's too early to say he's gonna put it on the map (I honestly say if Tech can actually put the pen to the paper on his deal he has working he'll really "put it on the map").

I'll promote 3rd and my dude Grewsum when it's appropriate, but I'd rather let their work speak for itself when it comes to things like this...so only time will tell.

Nov 13, 2004
Hell Yeah I'm back up in this bitch!! The bitch made moderators hated on me for promotin Court Dogs website but everybody and they mama post shit up but I get banned!!! Fuck'em in the ass!! Anyway, if anybody sees the shit court got goin they will be impressed......but fuck it!! Yall dont believe it but its comin....www.themidwestdboys.com Court has the raised the bar for niggaz in Kansas City. He the first to produce and star in his on real movie and do a soundtrack.....but of coarse that aint shit to yall cuz Day Day and them got a new burnt cd out down on 12th st. thats the shit that moves yall....One! P.S. on another note.. Court sent a message thru his girl to me to tell yall thanks for the support (even though I told him yall dont got no love for him) and he gon try to get on here when he get a min. holla at him at www.myspace.com/courtdog816

Aug 31, 2005
Heat Myser said:
I didn't put 3rd on here for a few reasons...

1. I'm a pretty humble dude and don't want to be "that guy" who's saying the artists is the future.
2. 3rd definitely has alot to offer KC, but at this point it's too early to say he's gonna put it on the map (I honestly say if Tech can actually put the pen to the paper on his deal he has working he'll really "put it on the map").

I'll promote 3rd and my dude Grewsum when it's appropriate, but I'd rather let their work speak for itself when it comes to things like this...so only time will tell.

UNDERSTANDABLE

Dec 11, 2005
thug_lov said:
mac dre put kc on the map
wtf???your crazy..mac dre didnt have shit to do with puttin' KC on the map..fuck MD we dont need him to be put on the map..we can do it without that fool.MD is wack..i havent heard anything good from him except for a song he did on FT's album and thats only cause it was done with FT..if MD did it without him it would be wack.

Aug 31, 2005
I THINK PLAYA 1000 IS FROM OKLAHOMA. NOT SURE?

ON THE REAL LEAVE PEOPLE THAT ARE DECEASED UP OUT OF THIS SHIT. DISRESPECTFUL. LET 'EM REST IN PEACE.

AND IF YOU GONNA RESPOND, READ THE ORIGINAL THREAD. THAT WILL GET RID OF ALOT OF BULLSHIT REPLYS.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
SOUL MUTT said:
I THINK PLAYA 1000 IS FROM OKLAHOMA. NOT SURE?

ON THE REAL LEAVE PEOPLE THAT ARE DECEASED UP OUT OF THIS SHIT. DISRESPECTFUL. LET 'EM REST IN PEACE.

AND IF YOU GONNA RESPOND, READ THE ORIGINAL THREAD. THAT WILL GET RID OF ALOT OF BULLSHIT REPLYS.
Didnt now dude was dead.

Thats why i was askn, thought he was from KC and KC is in Oklahoma aint it?