who came harder on E40 - Tell Me When To Go (BAY AREA ALL STAR REMIX)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2005
Wasnt really feeling the remix to be honest TOO MANY RAPPERS on the same track.

And nobody really came superhard.. dont get me wrong everybody came nice but its not the type of beat you can really rip to shreds and go hard on on some lyrical shit.

But if i would hav to choose i would go with yuk, rich, and balance they came the tighest.... diggs n psd came tight 2..

Yuks verse wasnt nuthing special tho compared to what he can do.. he didnt even bring his a-game and still he had the one of the tighter verses compared to the rest that says alot.

Mar 7, 2006
first off too many artists....nice track but come on man.....remember when remixes use to be a fuckin remix...where you just get that feeling like ohh shit..and everybody comes hard and they lil 8 bars stand out so tuff....ain't no remix still fuckin with 5 on it out here.....flavor of the year remix...also the bay is going tuff right now but yall all know it's room for more unheard bay artists to get put on....breaker,breaker...WE NEED SOME NEW VOICES OUT HERE...I REPEAT....WE NEED SOME NEW ARTISTS OUT HERE!!!!

May 25, 2006
Blood thats shit GO'S and if you got slap in the trunk you know what im talkin bout.....i heard that shit on here and then yesterday on the radio and thats shit hits....droop-e came thru and evrybody else did TOO!