who came harder on E40 - Tell Me When To Go (BAY AREA ALL STAR REMIX)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 22, 2006
just like all other songs yuk comes harder. this one he did, the bay pass the mic he did. it seems most of the mixes and songs hes on he overshadoweds everyone. most of the time i said for those who disagree.

Aug 25, 2005
everyone came correct...stand out parts was fabby sayin "who you gonna call? ghostbusters on my driver!" and turfy's "i don't wanna rap after you!" lines...

yuk ripped it, turfy ripped it, fabby ribbed it, nobody came hoot...

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
They all came wit it...I'ma go wit Mess on this one tho. Quinn, Carson & Fabby were spittin' too. Fuck, it's hard to decide.

Oct 28, 2003
Everybody sounded O.K, but I guess I would say Yuck. But IMO their were WAY TO MANY PEOPLE on the song. I get it, the whole Bay is behind 40 and the "Hyphy Movement", but damn. You don't even get a chance to enjoy anybodies verse and it makes the song to damn long. But to answer the question, Yuk.

May 7, 2002
Wasn't feeling the track either. Everyone's verse seemed rushed and off beat. Who came the hardest? I'd say Yuk and Fabby..

PS. Even Yuk's verse is sub par compared to what he usually brings..