WHITEDEVILS NEW MUSIC VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
'Why you so difficult?

I thought you were better than that?

I would rather just talk to you.'

Gas was right about dudes borderline faggotry
At the time I was like 'Nah, cant be! Thats just westbaymidget the goofy ass idiot.'
Like on that Forrest, Forrest Gump level. Alas, alas.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
WOW WOW WOW, Time out
Nothing i say can be that important that u worte a book about me.
Check yourself!
number 2. What the fuck are u talking about, Like i could change the world, I dont got that much influence.
3. Death of children and old people and something about leaving you on an island or something, I never said such stupid things ever.
Westbay Giant does not condone the murder of kids women and children, or even the murder of men,(but we all know theres exceptions)
The people that run our country our the Scum that pollutues our neighborhoods. Takes our money and leaves us to fend for oursleves.
Look i type what i think at that momment yes, and yes maybe i dont think about the long term consequneces of what im sayin, then again its THE SICCNESS people, its the internet, I AINT the president, or a minister or whatever. so i can say what i want. and there aint nothing like a man that can say what he wants.
LOL....he actually read all that shit.....HA!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
WOW WOW WOW, Time out
Nothing i say can be that important that u worte a book about me.
Check yourself!
number 2. What the fuck are u talking about, Like i could change the world, I dont got that much influence.
3. Death of children and old people and something about leaving you on an island or something, I never said such stupid things ever.
Westbay Giant does not condone the murder of kids women and children, or even the murder of men,(but we all know theres exceptions)
The people that run our country our the Scum that pollutues our neighborhoods. Takes our money and leaves us to fend for oursleves.
Look i type what i think at that momment yes, and yes maybe i dont think about the long term consequneces of what im sayin, then again its THE SICCNESS people, its the internet, I AINT the president, or a minister or whatever. so i can say what i want. and there aint nothing like a man that can say what he wants.
If you really think I wrote all of that you are a bigger moron then I previously thought.

lol @ you talking about yourself in third person like a politician.

"Westbay Giant says vote yes on Proposition 32."

Okay, I'm done, you are obviously slow.

Nov 22, 2005
'Why you so difficult?

I would rather just talk to you.'

Gas was right about dudes borderline faggotry
At the time I was like 'Nah, cant be! Thats just westbaymidget the goofy ass idiot.'
Like on that Forrest, Forrest Gump level. Alas, alas.
fuck u puto, ur taking it out of context! thats cheap.

Ur acussing me on snitchin about your scrolling2 da mods, so I said" I would rather just talk to you, then go snitch about the scrolling",

thats in the context that i thought u wouldnt never goto such a 2nd grade level like surgirlieman and fat steve and do some childish ass scrolling bullshit here on da siccness!

And why are u so difficult?
Probly cause the doctor dropped u in the head when u was a kid!

Nov 22, 2005
If you really think I wrote all of that you are a bigger moron then I previously thought.

lol @ you talking about yourself in third person like a politician.

"Westbay Giant says vote yes on Proposition 32."

Okay, I'm done, you are obviously slow.
well i didnt read all of it, just parts here and there and responded to it!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lol.....nah, I just google animated gifs and usually other threads of people posting animated gifs pop up.....I'm on some thread on "bay area riders forum" now and they got all this shit that I've been posting